CHAPTER-11

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

ARJUN

An annoying ringtone of phone made my senses stir, followed by bright daylight hitting my face. I cursed Prithvi for deliberately leaving the curtains open, he knows how disturbing it is for me. But what actually shoot my eyes open, is the unfamiliar arm having the audacity of wounding my abdomen.

I, at once jumped from bed, shaking the remaining sleep off me.

"Arjun, why are you up so early baby?"

I cringe to the high pitched voice, the hell this morning is starting with?

Now fully awaken, I pop my arms up stretching out of habit. Ignoring the girly gasp from behind, I walk out of the room. A morning cup of coffee is most needed to handle this headache not due to my hangover but of this needless talk I 'm going to have.

Once I reached the kitchen, the coffee machine was already on so that means Prithvi has left. Obviously leaving to handle this mess, I can't wait to beat his ass. I was half way through enjoying the bitterness of black coffee. When this girl wrapped in bathrobe, flashing me a seductive smile began taking steps to me. I raised my hand halting her, making her smile slip.

I don't even have to force my eyes not to roam from her face. Too bad her efforts went in vain.

I will be late for the class, as I have to hit the gym as well. So five minutes it is.

Finishing my coffee, I put the empty cup in sink and walk around the counter. Her eyes don't waste a second raking over my bare chest, shamelessly. I should have picked up my t-shirt from the room. It is strange how few girls or boys or anyone for that matter doesn't feel offended if someone openly run their gaze on their bodies. Some of them even feel appreciating and this leads to vicious cycle of scaling standards to look 'perfect.' Judging our own body from their perspectives.

Immaturity is sole reason to personal insecurities.

"Arjun-" I cut her off,

"I don't know or care for what you are up to, so listen for good- collect whatever dignity you have left and, I nod to the doors behind her, "leave." My cold tone straightens her posture.

"You cannot treat me this way, last night was so much fun. I don't mind showing another one of it." She winks, playing with her hair.

My face hardens, if there is one thing I don't tolerate were- liars.

"Consciously or unconsciously there is no way I'd compromise with my morals, ever."

She stumbles few steps back at finality of my voice.

"I don't do one night stands, so stop lying and get out."

If she is slightly in her senses this should be enough. I don't wait and walk back to the room picking up my tee from desk chair and wear it. I notice her shuffling maybe for clothes, without another glance I walk out of the room.

What was she thinking by degrading herself in front of me? This was not the first time. I could only hope at least now she will get the message clearly.

Men could also say no and that should be taken as an answer.

The maids were around, so it was fine to leave the house. Not that I give a dam.