CHAPTER-29

"He made me feel unhinged . . . like he could take me apart and put me back together again and again."

Mature content ahead.

MEERA

"Take shower with me,"

The familiar hoarse voice whispers in my ears, two arms cage me from behind. I grip his shirt that I was folding, tighter as his warm lips leave firm kisses along the slope of my neck.

"Arjun, you...are going to be...late." I barely managed the words out, tilting my neck further for his tempting ministrations.

I was about to give in when my logical sense kicked my dazed mind. Squirming out of his hold, I twisted my neck far from his lips, giving him a serious look. As serious as it can be in the position we were in.

"Arjun, you have an important meeting, I cleared my throat to speak clearly. "You don't want make dad to wait, right." I gasp loudly as his teeth nipped near the edge of my chin.

I tried to shove him, resulting in rustle of shirt along with clinking sound of my bangles. My actions stopped as he lifted his face, amber eyes glinting with mischief and hint of annoyance bore into mine. Oh, no.

I opened my mouth to say something which I was totally clueless, he withdrew himself completely standing sideways. And shirtless. My eyes took the lenience of admiring the hot display, forgetting about...what was it again?

My gaze follows his every movement as he picks up the towel that was laid on bed for his use. He doesn't look up, though his casual smirk hinted me he was dam aware. Maybe I should have, no, no. giving into his temptations would have prolonging effects. 

Twice I have experienced having a shower- which would never be simple- end up in aftermaths for rest of the day. Lying in bed or walking in tortoise pace in front of your in laws was not something I could do again.

I was grateful for not being caught or asked further.

He spreads his arms, walking backwards towards the en suit, "Depriving me of a single taste, you do realize it'd only magnify my hunger. A shiver runs through me as he emphasize the word, "Prepare all sort of excuses because I promise, you won't leave this room or this bed particularly until I would be satiated. Tonight."

I gulp visibly.

He inhales deeply pinning me with an arduous gaze, "You already made me famished, Jaan."

In a daze with nervous breaths I move towards him, "No, you're right I don't want to be late. To be continued then..." he bit his lip, closing the door behind him.

I rubbed my warm cheeks taking long breaths, he left me in deadly anticipation. My husband is surely a wicked schemer, shameless also hot, sexy- okay not helpful for my situation. I shook my head ridding of those thoughts and got busy with arranging his new wardrobe.

The new flash of colors and fabric made me feel proud of my choice.

It was few days back when I suggested Arjun to get different styles or colors, it was enough of to see the same white, grey, black combination in his profession. Obviously he looked walking temptation, still he hardly had any variety.

All he said was, "Do whatever you want. Just don't ask me to roam around for shopping. If you're truly bored with my wardrobe collection, then for you I could go with no clothes at all."

Yeah, sure. It was already hard to resist seeing him in fit tee shirts or button down, without them...again not helping the situations.

I sighed almost sliding the door of closet harshly, this man had definitely turned my innocent mind with lewd fantasies. The loud ringtone of his phone grabbed my attention, I ignored three times. Upon ringing for fourth time, I frowned maybe it might be important. Reaching the mobile on the bedside table, I decided to answer it.