Chapter Uno

Please give me feedback! (My thought/explanations) (Buck's thoughts/explanation's)

 It was 10 pm on a tame Wednesday night when Buck ran away from the stupid bar. He was running because drugs were illegal, and the place he was running away from? Was filled wih it.
He was supposed to be getting some cash from his two pals, so he can yes, buy some drugs, but some stupid addict keeled over right then and there, and some huge idoit or good samaritan decide, hey, mabye i should call the cops.

  So, they had to book it. Fast and quick. Hopefully his dealer would catch news of the crime and be a no show.

  "Sorry brother, but we gotta ditch." Charlie says, and shrugged, grabbed Zachary's hand. Buck gave a small smile at the term of endermeant, before nodding.

  "Sure I guess, whatever. I wont forget, so dont spend what you owe me!" After a nod of confirmation, the duo went "home" early. Sighing, Buck slows his pace, and redirects himself to another hot spot for getting high and feeling good, La fila. It was the bar/grilled BBQ joint, perfect for getting lost in the moments, even if you end up forgetting them.

Two right turms and a left later, and not in that order, the neon green and yellow sign is in view, and the adrenaline rush kicked in anticipation. And it would have been rewarded, if he hadn't looked to the left.

  Now don't get him wrong, everyone loves themselves a good looking person, and Buck can't be one to talk, being bi himself, but he wasn't looking at the slighty older man in that light. Nah, the man was crying, and half sitting in his own vomit.

  Luckily for this person, Buck was no asshole, and took no pleasure from others pain and humiliation, and will never turn down someone in need, so he went over to help the guy out a little. You never know, he might be willing to pay for his services.

   "Hey, um, you alright?" He crept a bit closer, not minding the smell. (You get used to it after a while.)

 Instead of answering, the man continues vomiting, trying to wave him away.

  Once the man finished puking up his stomach, he finally turned to Buck.

  "I'm 'ine. Just a lil' tired, that's all." Buck rolls his eyes. Bullshit, he thought.

    "Are you sure? I think you might need help there. Here lemme.." Buck went over to the man, sidestepping the pile of  nastiness and helped him to his feet.

  "You have a friend or, a car, or even an address you can get to?" The man shook his head, causing Buck to sigh again. "What about a wallet? I'm almost 100% sure you have your i.d., couldn't have drank without one. Unless your a regular. Which you can't be because I would have probably saw you. Emphasis on probably."

   "'ack pocket." The man grumbled out.

  "Ah, ok. Names Buck by the way, I feel like i should give you my name since im, whatever."

Editted drastically on April 11, 2022