One To Many

Hi!!! It's been awhile, huh? Thank you everyone for the crazy amount of reads on this story, it has definitely managed to convince me to keep writing this. To those reading this, I have some quick questions. It'll be at the bottom though! :)

 Warnings: Cursing has been upped for this chapter, and the here will be mentions of rape, not a lot though.

       One second Buck was trying to hide the beer bottle he tried not to finish, while waiting for Chris, the next, one too many women were yanking his ear, arm, waist(?), in different directions. Buck was totally not terrified though. I mean, it's not like three different people were pinning him in place or anything.

      But that's not the point, the point was Buck heard enough of Charlie's speeches and seen it enough times to know what happens in situations like this, he grew up in the streets after all. See, when someone corners you, it's normally for one of two things; Money or Sex. And Buck can't afford to be robbed, everyone knows he's broke, so it has to be the second one. And with the look one of them were giving him, approved his suspicion. And how do you stop that from happening? Or get help? By yelling of course. So he yelled out the biggest turn off and attention grabber ever known to man.

     "I'm not a virgin!" (If only you can see their faces, it was priceless)-Buck 2021

___ First person Eddie

     "I'm not a virgin!"

     When a familiar voice tells that out, I could have sworn the music stopped, and the sound of Athena spitting out her drink was filling the silence. Quickly I head to the spot the sound seemed to come from, and see four woman forming a circle around the young boy.

     "What's going on here?" Athena, having already wiped the drink off her chin, calls out, joining me.

     "Papa! These three women were being mean to Bucky!!! She, she pulled his um, ear, and the other one pushed him!!!" Christopher rushes to my side, hiding behind my back.

     "Excuse me, who are you? And why in Gods name are you messing with Buck?" I ask, military training coming to mind.

    "None of your god damn business." The chubbiest on says. She looks like a Karen, not gonna lie.

    "M-Mom?" Heads turn, and we see Maddie pulling Chim to the front of the group.

     "Maddie, do you know these people?" Bobby asks, acknowledging the question that was in all of our heads.

    "Yeah, that's mom. What confuses me though is why she is here..." Heads turn again, back to the woman in question. She does not respond.

    "Hey, isn't that the doctor- I mean nurse lady with a questionable fondness for Buck?" Hen points out. But before we can address her, we hear Buck gasp.

   "Buck, come here, now." Charlie exclaims, and he and Zach pull him behind them.

     "What the hell are you doing here, bitch?" Zach grits out. Now, when I say we were all beyond being surprised, I mean it. Little innocent seeming Zach looked ready to throw hands, as they say, with the third woman looking disgusted and a bit disappointed.

     "I'm his soulmate, idiots, now move aside, your in my way." The red headed said. With this kid, there might never be a  boring day.

____ Third Person our View

      Everyone is now completely lost. Quick recap, for their sakes. Woman A B and C were circling Little Buck, who was semi high waiting for Christopher by the restroom. Woman A, turns out to be the mother, who shouldn't really be there, unless she was stalking Maddie, or worse, Buck. Then Woman B is the nurse from a week or two ago, who is probably into pedophilia. And last but apparently not least, woman C turns out to be someone who got all three on edge. Like she raped him or something. (HintHint WinkWink)

    Caught up? Good good. Let's continue!! 

     The question, hahaha. So, I may not be the best at writing it, but I was wondering if you guys wanted me to write a chapter about the oh so wonderful time Buck lost his virginity. AKA, the rape scene. I am perfectly ok with or without it, but it would be nice if you could feel the way o felt when I first came up with the idea however...

Yesesss

Nooooooo!!!

     Anyway, I will do my best to resume posting as much as I used to. If I don't, don't be mad, because it means either longer chapters, or double updates.

      I guess I have another question. Should I merge past chapters? I sorta did that for AO3, but I could do it here too.

Thanks for reading!!!!!