Adoption

*Whispers* Alright everyone, I am sneaking this update in, so I apologize before hand if it comes outa bit rushed. Enjoy please! The photo reminds me of Zach, so guess who's getting a dog!!??? Not me sillies, Chris. we all know he needs one.

  "So I have decided!"  Boss exclaimed, bursting out of heis office. The other cops stand at attention, Athena is one of them. "Lets have the sister take them! We can't dare to break up a family!" 

   "All of them sir?" Cop J asks. The boss nods, he is quite proud of himself. 

   "Understood, sir!" They cops D through Z exclaimed. Athena takes it upon herself to deliver the news, of course asking for permission. This isn't even her office, she is just helping out afterall. Once she gets the go ahead, she calls Bobby.

~Timeskip, I suck at writing Athena, 'cept when I put her in mama mode.

Buck, Zach, and Chalie were cleared to go in the hospital, and they were prepared to bolt. Just because they met Maddie, doesn't mean they are willing to stay here. They have people to see and places to go! A life waiting to be lived!

  "On my signal, we bounce, got it?" Buck and Zach nodded when Charlie finished. Todays the day they leave this fake place!

MEANWHILE~

  "Todays the day we get to bring Buck home! Oh, I can't wait! Thank you Athena!" Maddie dabbed under her eye, trying to keep the makeup in place. Athena let out a nervous chuckle. She knew this was not how this would go in real life, but because the author really wanted Buck&co to stay together, she let it slide.

  "No problem Maddie, he's family." Bobby, Athena, Chim, Hen and Eddie (Did Eddie meet Buck? If its a yes, pretend they haven't m'kay?)  were accompanying Maddie to pick Buck up. Hen and Eddie were a bit excited to meet the younger Buckley sibling. They never bothered to ask what age he's at though. (Old enough for you to crush on lol~)

Anyway they were led by the nurse who had a crush on the 'kid' although they didn't know that, and she was absoulutely livid. Her precious, handsome, charming Buck was getting stolen from her! She had to do something! But what?  (Nothing wench!H-H)

Back with Buck before I lose my mind...

Buck and Charlie were talking about something in hushed vioces, as Zach sat by the door. He was thaie look out!! And after awhile, he heard footsteps? He thinks? He has to tell big brother Buck and Charlie!

  "Guys, I think I hear footsteps, maybe its the nurse?" Charlie looked up in surprised, then nodded at Buck. I think they have a plan, thought Zach.

 *knock knock*

   "May I enter boys?" Came a sweet voice from behind the door. Charlie and Buck called out an answer, as Zach stepped back. "Hello Buck!" Ah, it was the nurse who had an obsession over him, Zach and Charlie realized. Both send a pitying gaze at him. 

  "H-hello ma'am." 

  "Your sister came by today, I'm letting her in." The nurse reluctantly stands to the side as the group enters. "Please introduce yourselves." She sighs.

(After introductions cause I need to hurry..)

 "Are you excited Buck? You get to come home with me!" In the background a clipboard breaks and the boys gasp. 

Zach clasps onto Buck's arm and yells out "NO!"

Uhhhh, I have no idea where I'm going to take this????? Also Zach is so cute!!! I know that Eddie is going to start crushing on Buck soon, but he is a gentle men, and is 1000% going to wait on Buck's 18th birthday. And then 19th, and before 20th, Buck is going to *smack* somesense into him. Well I wouldn't say smack... more like bang... but whatever, right? Thanks for reading!