Happy thoughts (not part of the story)

This is part of the story, but not in the current place. I'm bored, but don't want to update my oneshot book yet so... yeah.

If Buck had a nickle for everytime someone told him "You and Eddie look good together!" He be broke as fuck. So imagine his surprise when a girl, about the age of 16, pulls him and eddie to the side and takes a picture, after putting them in some weird ass poses.

And when Buck asked her why, all she said was, "well I can just interupt your sex to take a picture, can I? So I took my chance now." And Buck is still confused.

 Hehe timeskip~

Buck gets it now. She was telling them to get together. He got this revalation during his morning coffee, 3 years later. He and Eddie are married, Eddie proposed, and Buck threw a fit, but obviously said yes. Chris was estatic, and baosted to everyone, who apparently 'shipped' them, whatever that ment. Athena told Buck that it wasn a necessary term to learn, until we decide to adopt a girl. Again, Buck was left confused.

"Good morning!"  "Good mornin'" His two favorite Diazs called out. Eddie gave him a kiss on the head, and Chris gave him a big hug. Buck wouldn't trade this family for the world.

Timeskip.

Christopher was introducing us to his 'first' girlfriend, Amaya, who was apparently the head of the police's daughter. (The stupid one?- Athena) They asked eachother out a week before, with flowers and tickets. They were adorable!!

It reminded Buck of him and Eddie...

There is your context clue to how he and Buck got together!!