The one who left...

Hi everyone! Please make sure you go back and read the updated chapters, I check/update them a lot! So, quick question: How many years of school should Buck have went through? Im thinking just highschool, and no college. sound good? Comment your response please!

Editted!! 

Buck/3rd POV (Could you tell its my favorite?)

   Now, when his favorite adult told him that the woman sitting next to him is his sister, he knew he was telling the truth. He had to be, thats how come he got his title!

   "Maddie?"

    "Yes, its me Buck, you remember me?" Her voice cracked a little. Buck nods slowly. Did he hate her before? He can't remember,  all he knows is that she is familiar.

     "I think so. Where were you when.... uh, I left?" Buck wondered if she knew what his-hers too- parents did too him. Or was she still oblivios?

    His sister nodded while trying to stop her tears. "I have a general idea. T-they told me you ran away when they were moving, because you wanted me to find you. Is tha-at true?"

  Buck shrugged, if she didn't know, then he would have to tell her. Let his parents believe his 'gone'for now. 

  The nurse, the one eavesdropping, enters knocking hesitantly. Both Robert and Maddie turn their heads in her direction, making her freeze a little.

  "Hi,uh Buck, your friends are done with their check up, and are asking for you." You can hear a crash from the next room over, causing the three adults to jump, and Buck to smile.

  Buck had no problem saying goodbye, he wasn't nescesarily attach to either adult, so he quickly left them in his room to go join his bros.