That's some good tea, sis

“Alright, so explain it to me again, but this time, give me emotions.” Bex says, as he continues writing in his stupid manilla folder. It was getting annoying, this was like, the fifth time he had to retell the events that had happened last night.

      “I think he needs a break,” Evelyn calls out. She heads over to the two with a coffee cup for each, and a chocolate milk bottle under her arm. “I think we can all benefit from a break right now. Here.”

      The three drank in silence, nothing but the delightfully disgusting sound of someone slurping filled in the gap, and the two younger ones in the room had to keep themselves from laughing.

Sluurrrpp           -snort

Sluuuuuuuuuurrrrppppp         -snort/giggle

It continued like that until one of them actually ended up choking.

  “Good God, I can't breathe!!” Evelyn says, in between her coughing fits. That only encouraged Buck to laugh even more.

  Once they calmed down, they went back to being silent, and the author contemplated her writing style.

Tik tok

Tik tok

Tik tok

Tok tik

Tik tik tok

Tok tok tik   (Someone tell me why this was so hard to write??)

  “So, uh, Evelyn. Why are you drinking chocolate milk, and not coffee? Was there not enough… or…”

  “Oh, I just simply can’t. I desire sugar, and coffee is the absence, or whatever of it.” *Que speech*

Timeskip

 “Thank you for your time, Mr Buckeley. I can’t wait to meet you again. Next time we will discuss what measures we will be taking against them.” Bex explains, walking Buck out of his office. Behind them, you can hear Evelyn shouting “I can” and cups dropping. Buck smiles politely, and choses to respond with

    “Me too, but please, call me Buck.”

    “Understood, Buck.” Was the last thing he says before he closes the office door. Buck pivots on his heel, and heads for the elevator. THe firm he was in, Wattpad Law Protection Corporation, wasn’t that bad, just not as fancy as the billion dollar ones he has seen in movies. Buck also took note of the amount of people in groups, almost as if no one can survive without the other.

   “Going down?” A man calls out, he is currently holding the elevator door open. 

   “Yes.”  Buck awkwardly jogs the rest of the distance, and selects floor labeled L, and stands back.

   “So, what are you here for?” The stranger says.

   “Oh, um, I don’t know if I’m allowed to say..”

    “Hmm. How about this, I tell you mine, you tell me yours.” 

     “Sure.”

      “Okay, bet. I have a unique disorder, called Yanderesun, and I don’t lie in telling that to anyone. Anyway, some random dude touched my bf, like yo! Keep yo hands to yourself!! And then my uh, disorder started acting up, and all I saw was red, right, and I was like pow pow, don’t touch him, pow pow, bam.” Buck knew something was seriously wrong with this man, but he didn’t dare interrupt him. “ And then the cops came, so now I need a lawyer. Your turn.” The guy’s stare was back on him.

       “Right. So I went to this party, and like, everyone was there. Like, everyone. So I guess someone stopped checking to see who entered and what not, cause then there like, four people, mostly women, I met before all showed up. Like, my abusive ex, my mom, my crappy dad, and this nurse doctor who I am pretty sure has a crush on me. Like 100%.”

     “For real?”

     “Yeah!”

Fun fact, you reveal more to a stranger than to someone you know.

 Ex: Me telling A rando on discord about my trauma.