Gah, who cares, right?

Hey guys, I'm back in buisness.busyness. Gosh thats the one word I can't spell. I hope you don't mind the mini update! Poor Ao3 reader's I haven't updated in weeks.

 "NO! You can't have him, he's taken!" Zach cried out, tightning himself around Bucks arm. Now usually he would be teasing the heck out of him ("I'm not going anywhere baby~"), but right now, that sounded so gay that Buck had to sputter out "I'm still single", causing Zach to freeze, and Chris to burst out laughing. Maddie was still confused, and Robert, well, we can say he sees them in a new light, the wrong one. "Uh, I mean, he is part of my family..." Zach muttered into his back.

  Author chan is dying

  "Um, we ar-aren't l-like that! I-I swear! We are brothe-rs, nothing more!" Buck says, digging that hole as fast as possible. The nurse that has a crush on him was bleeding from her nose, trying so hard to keep her composure, Hen and Athena noticed.

  "You believe me.. right?" Buck resorted to using his adorable.... big... eyes to distract and conviced and... oh, they ran. They gone. They dashed out the room at break-your-neck speed while everyone was awwing and cooing. Bucks an adorable genius. I guessed they missed their chance to get adopted. Oof.

   "Wat." -Athena