Second half of Chapter 3

Thiiiissss was a stupid idea. Buck would admit that much. But they were desperate! And desperate (times) called for desperate measures. And Micheal had something they didn't.

  If you guessed it, then you're a genius. Yes, they are going to steal their dear drug dealer's weed.

      Micheal wasn't a bad guy, although he tends to bad things, like over pricing, and claiming that its for others to work hard for it. And that he never uses it. (BS, Charlie had said.) 

  They are currently in the parking lot two blocks away from this dudes house, preparing for the trade off, and stalking. Is stalking a crime? Probably. But anything for a great fix right?

   "Right Zach?" Buck says sarcastically. 

   "Only if we don't get caught." He rolled his eyes. 

Just 'cause, here are their outfits for today: Buck- white hoodie, as a few holes of the sleeve and hem. Black beat-up converse, stolen for his 16th Birthday (He hasn't grown since), jeans, and a black beanie.(Cute!) Zach - Black zip up jacket, checkered shoes, gray sweatpants and no hat. This cutie got freckles! And last, we have Charlie - a white tank top, black shorts, some fake gold chains, (Zach and Buck make fun of him for that all the time) and sandals. This dumbass rushed when he heard Zach and Buck making these plans. He was not happy.

    "You got my money?" A voice called out from behind the trio. 

    They turned around, money in hand,  scanning him for their 'treasure'.

   "Yes. of course, you got the goods?" Charlie called out, covering the 8 feet of space between them. Its a rule, to stand 8 feet from the dealer, because dealers have guns and trust issues, Buck knows those aren't a good match.

    "About that." Micheal started. The three glared at him, pressing for answers. "You didn't show up yesterday." Charlie nodded.

   "The cops were there. Didn't need to get caught, what about it?"

    "Well the boys weren't happy. You promised tomorrow. I told them you promised tomorrow. You did not show up yesterday. They did not get their money yesterday. You do understand what I'm hinting at, right?" Buck and Zach started to realize maybe showing up so eager was a bad idea. Like how did mugging your dealer turn out to be getting mugged by your dealers....boss? "So now, you have to deal with them," M said. "Have fun!" 

   As he walked off, the trio of underaged boys realized they were in for a beating. A bad one. (I just flinched right in in rl lol. Sorry Buck.) 

     "Run." Was all Charlie had to say, before they took off, heavy footsteps coming behind them.