Buck meets Mads!

Buck/3rd POV  

"Good morning Buck, you have some visitors today, would you mind if they come in?" Nurse 1 from yesterday asks.

   "Sure. .... as Long as they aren't form social services of course."He winks while he says it, making the nurse chuckle. 

  Today the three of them are separated, Zach is getting checked on by some doctors, Charlie is getting vaccinated (Buck and Zach don't know what that means) and Buck was left to fend for himself. Which is fine, he seems to be able to charm any woman who he crosses paths with.

 Not even five minutes later, a young woman enters his room, with *gasp* Robert! Robert is Buck's favorite adult so far. (You'll understand why later~)

   "Hi Robert!" Buck calls out, a little excitedly. "Why are you here?" The man laughed, and pulled out a chair for the woman. I guess you can say Buck recognized the woman, but can't seem to put a name to her face.

   "Buck, I would like to introduce you to someone." The boy nods, smiling wide. "Buck, meet Maddie. Your sister?" 

  And the room goes silent. Silent enough to hear the nurse who is totally not eavesdropping on this conversation, gasp slightly.

   "My sister."

 In this story, lets say Buck and Zach has two main moods/personas. Much like Children. We have what I would like to call the street mode- tough, demanding, a little violent, and the Home mode- sweet, childlike, caring, uh.. bottom-y :).  You have probably seen the two differences already.     -MTSPR

Jingle bells, Ana sucks, Buddie all the way!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara