Half of chapter 3

(Eddie POV)

   "Buck? That's an unusual name..." I tilt my head. Have I heard that name before? Did-

    "Remember Chim's wife?" And that's when it hits me.

   "BUCK! OH SHIT! THE ONE-! he's Maddie's brother? The one that went missing ages ago? I mean, how the hell is he alive?" Cap shushes me, and I close the door behind me. That.. explains why he's been acting weird! He doesn't know how to deliver the news, duh!

     " Look, don't get to excited, I don't want to tell them yet, especially if this was just a strange hallucination. Just, just promise me you won't tell her, them. Lord knows how bad at keeping secrets Chim is." I reluctantly nod my head. 

3rd POV    

They both climb out of the truck and went back upstairs, trying not to garner to much attention. Bobby making breakfast and Eddie decided to head to the couch, to think. This was indeed something big, it could make Maddie much happier! But Eddie made a promise, and you can never break those, that's what Chris taught him.

 Meanwhile, across town, a certain someone was being a bit stupid.... again.

 In this story, Buck got his nickname from Maddie, because of his eyes. Doe eyes, but he is male, and you will see how it goes, but she changed his nickname to Buck instead of Doey.

Editted Minamally on April 11, 2022