- ', [karasuno] ꒱

"Any slower and we'll miss the entire day," Kuroo called out to me from his car, his head sticking out the window.

It was around a week later and I'd been struggling to swallow (lol) my feelings for Kuroo.

He was right about me getting drunk, though -- nobody even remembered that I kissed Kuroo. Even Akari and Kenma, the two people I was most scared of facing after that. Turns out, they'd been fucked up too. Didn't think either of them were drinkers.

Anyways. I'm taking my sweet time locking the front door behind me, per usual, just to annoy Kuroo as he waits patiently in my driveway to take us to school.

Kuroo presses him palm against his steering wheel, and the car honks at me as I flinch. Okay, maybe not so patiently.

"I'm coming," I roll my eyes as I walk to his car, "Someone's excited for school."

"Education is important," He says is with such a serious face, but there's that joking look in his eyes.

"Nerd," I make a face at him, getting in the car and putting my bag down by my feet.

As we drive to school, I look over at Kuroo, who's focused on the road, "So, game today?"

"Uh huh. Against that lame old school of yours."

I did a double take, nearly choking on my own spit, "What? You guys are going against Karasuno today? Why did no one tell me?"

"You're our manager... you should have known," Kuroo glanced at me, raising an eyebrow, "Should I tell coach our manager doesn't even know out schedule?"

"Shut up. I've been busy."

"Doing what?"

I ignore him, taking out my phone and opening my texts with Kiyoko.

y/n:

you guys are coming to Nekoma today???

why didn't you tell me?

kiyoko: 

you didn't know...?

aren't you their manager?

Alright fine. Clearly, this is my fault.

Shutting off the phone, I put it away as I roll my eyes, looking out the window.

"This is the first time you're seeing them since you left, isn't it?" Kuroo asked casually.

"Not that it's any of your business," I respond, "But yeah."

I glance over at the smug look on his face. He really thinks he knows everything.

"Well, except for Suga the other day," I throw that in there, just to see how he'd react.

Kuroo doesn't say anything, but I can feel him stiffen up. Good, that's what he gets for being a know-it-all.

He finally clears his throat and speaks as we're approaching the school building, "Have you been talking to him after your little date?"

Oh, so he's jealous again.

"You mean the date you interrupted?" I look at him, eyes narrowed, "Also, it wasn't a date. And what's it to you if I'm still talking to Suga?"