- ', [relax] ꒱

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache and pain throughout my body.

It felt as if I was lifting a thousand extra pounds along with myself as I struggled to get out of bed, reaching my arms over my head for a good stretch.

And suddenly, it all came back to me. Last night...

Holy fuck.

I'd gotten wayyy too drunk and kissed Kuroo in front of everyone at the party. The details were still hazy, but it was like I could still feel his lips on mine.

I brought my hand against my lips gently.

Most girls would have been thrilled to have kissed Kuroo Tetsurou and have everyone know it, but all I felt right now was embarrassment. 

It felt like I'd been the one to give in, my drunken state unable to help myself before throwing myself at Kuroo. Ugh.

The rest of that night was a blur.

I remember Kuroo taking me home immediately after, which, now that I think about it, I was grateful for. I don't think I could have faced Akari, Kenma, or anyone really after that. 

Except maybe Ayano. I'd beat the shit out of her if I could. She was technically the reason I drank so much in the first place.

And now, here I was, in my room, with the worse hangover I'd ever experienced.

My mom is out at work despite it being a Saturday, and I'm glad because I'd rather avoid the awkward "did you drink?" questions. 

Come to think about it,  I couldn't remember what I'd done after I got home last night. Did she already know?

Whatever. That was a problem for later.

I laid back down in the bed and closed my eyes, falling asleep again. 

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of the doorbell, and when I checked the time, it was two hours later. It didn't feel like I had slept that long.

Slightly annoyed, I forced myself out of the bed and trudged down the stairs and towards the main door.

Tugging it open, I'm faced at looking up at Kuroo. His hair is fluffed up and eyes tired, but he looks fine for the most part. I don't think he drank at all last night.

Looking me up and down, Kuroo lets out a light laugh, "You look like a mess."

I groan, "Why are you here, Kuroo?"

He stops laughing and grins instead, "Came to see you. I knew you'd be hungover as fuck after what you pulled yesterday."

"Don't remind me," I place my hand on my head, and Kuroo's face shifts to slight concern as he steps in, closing the door behind us. 

"Sit down," He instructs, and just to annoy him, I take a seat right there on the floor, which makes him groan.

"You knew what I meant, y/n," He offers me a hand and I take it, smirking.

He leads me to the living room and I take a seat on the couch, slouching back and letting my arms spread around the back.

I let out a loud groan as I close my arms in on my head, clutching it as Kuroo takes a seat next to me, sighing.

"Shouldn't have drank that much," He lectures like a middle-aged dad. 

"Thanks for the advice, helps me a lot now," I respond with sarcasm, "And how come you didn't drink?"

He flashes me a grin, "I was your designated driver."

"Oh," My voice gets quiet.

I'm almost too afraid to ask the next question, "Um... did anybody... I mean is anybody talking... about..."