New horizon

"I have decided I will live like a water healer for now..." Gandalf only nodded to this. Elderon to have a slight nodd in approval to this, meaning that I have sat least place to stay for now. How to put it simply , I don't think I would survive without eating meat at least once a month . That is by my standard maximum, but again II have never been in case of any vegan people before. This would be interesting and hard.

"For now let's retire for the evening, as our two other guest are still to wake up, water healer." I almost twitched to his remarks. Did he just...

I let a deep breath out as the guards enters once again the room. This would be interesting to see how people, rather elven kin, receive me to their Kingdom. Well, at least it will be easier as I am of their kindred, but again it bother me. Because I would in the end be lying to them that I am of their kin.

"Gandalf?"
"I know, it's written all over your face." The warm feeling spread. Was I that easy to read or was I to comfortable around this guy..this wizzard.

"The appearance will not change who you are, as you are not of this world you are not bound to one form, or sow I at least believe. By the way you are around others and what you are, I would say  all those different forms are still you. Like a if you had been born like this or that kin. "

I felt like a burden were lifted, at least to some degree. But then again it just amplified to the fact that I am not like the other. That I didn't have any group to fill back into. That I were an outsider since I were for now the only known person who could bend.

"You will be tomorrow introduced to the city and our two guest. " Oh, my mind went back to the little guy and the slender one getting knocked out by the rock that I made fly. There would still be missing two parts in the floor of they hadn't fixed it by now.

The deepest of thought mad me crash head first into my leading guard. He had stopped to open a door were now I had planted my had into his back.

"I am sorry..."

"No need water healer.."

"B...." I stopped, he just called me water healer . That shouldn't be told before tomorrow . That didn't help that this was the first time seeing him to. The first time at the med bay, non of them had his face. had he been ear dropping at us.

"Thank you for the escort."'

"Your welcome my lady."
There was something with him that gave me goosebumps all over the body. But the other guard didn't look like he had noticed this.