Rivendell

I looked over at the two of them... "What you think?"

"More beautiful than en elven queen..." Gandalf Said.

"If I hadn't been so old I would had asked your hand to marry." Bear said before laughing at me. "Just joking. You aren't my type."

Soon we all laughed, afterwards packing up before leaving. Bidding Bear goodbye, a small tear was felt. He helped us, knew my kind and had good humour.

"Lady? " He gave me a hand up on the wagon.

Soon after leaving Bear, we were meet by Darfs.

They looked stunned by the time I got my hood off.

"My lady.." and they all bowed in same time.

I didn't know how to respond , so I gave them a short nodd. They looked like they had been shot at that second, just to recover after an other second.

Being a bender, it was natural to be able to read body language. You just had to know what other "bended" against you.

Putting the hood back on and looked at Gandalf with my best pleading eyes I had.

"I am sorry, but the lady and I am on our way. " Before getting the carriage on move.

We were left alone, we went on for a while. Before stopping at a river were the horses got water.

Grabbing the possibility of trying out water bending at the place.

"Here, eat some to." Giving me a bread pice and some cheese.

"Thanks." It didn't taste good, but it was enough to get the hunger away.

Then slowly stepping over to the water, putting my cape asides as I let my feet feel the cold water. You could call me insane for all I knew. But it was a refreshing feeling to it.

I let my body take the control as it new it best. It was like breathing air, or walking... One didn't think much over it, just did it.

Water rised around me, let me control it as back home. No, this body lot meg  control with better prediction of it's movement.

Suddenly I heard something and let every thing go, small drops hanging in the air.

"Who's there?"

To see a young man face, an elf child. My instinct were telling me that he was way older than me.

"Child, what are you doing here?" I slowly walked over to him.

"Miss fairy, would you take me back to Rivendell?"

"We are heading that way to, you are more than welcome to join us. But now tell me, what are you doing here?"

"I..." Suddenly I heard horns that made the child run into me.

"Save me fairy. Please."

I looked over at Gandalf Who were already chanting spells.

"Child, join me."

We stood with Gandalf by the water now, the three if us.

"Orcs."

I had no idea what it was in reality, so I made ready for the worse. Soon they came out, things that looked human, but still didn't.

"Do your best to protect yourself, we are surrounded."

Not knowing what to do, I did what I liked the less to do.