The white lie

Hello. I love that so many people like to read this story. Thank you.

I looked over at Gandalf, he just gave a slight smile back. How the heck is that supposed to help, need to clam down.

"Well, I ..... You see.."

This was a one shot that could go bought ways. I gave them most reasuring smile I could manage.

"I am from far away, traveling to see the world. Whom my parents are, I will never know. It's a sad truth but this is is first time I ever meet any of my kind.  All thanks to Mitrandir."

They looked sad, even Elderon looked sad at me.

"So that is reason why you haven't seen me. " Having glimpsed a map in my stay here. " I came from place that isn't marked on the map. "

They eyes went huge, wanting me to tell me more about it. How the lands looked like, if it really wasn't other elves there.

"She arrived yesterday, so please.. don't bomb her with questions."

They sank down into their chair's as knowing their questions wouldn't be replied today, no one dear to go against an wizard, not even the stubborn darfs.

We were served food, without meat to mine disappointed knowledge, the darf didn't like it.

So he started complaining, louder and louder as the messenger elf were more and more biting him.

As small as he was, his trow was pure. Green vegetables soon was flying against the elf who were doing his best avoiding and ducking.

Then a perfect hit, just in the middle of the eyes.

Soon the plates started to fly to as two bodies crashes together with brutal force.

The elf managed to stop his arm, just before he would had smashed a plate to his head, and sent it flying our way.

So before Gandalf or Elderon managed to react, the plate stopped mid air and two rocks hit each of them.

First the elf, darf managed a half laugh, before he to got one. They quiet down, looking at me with wonder.

"You did it again" Gandalf laughed.

"That is not fear..."

Elderon smiled slightly at the two guests that were confused.

"I.... Why is it never easy."

Looking up at Elderon. "If I were to tell your kin, would I still be welcomed?" Knowing that my power were so different from what they knew..