The Hobbit avatar

Learnt all there was about manipulating the elements, she would had been the greatest avatar to exist.

But she never thought about beginning a new life, as she suddenly had to. For instead of waking up in some woods, everything around her seems bigger to. Just to find a stream to see that she had changed.

Instead of her black hair, she had blond hair. She was smaller, much smaller... Both in age and height.

Panick rose in her as she was afraid that she had lost her avatar powers. So slowly she started with earth as it was her first, it still listed to her.

So she tried Fire, but as she started to get into it, in her turn... She saw small,well build men. Dwarfs she guessed by it. They were all looking at her, seconds felt like eternity.

"Shit" before managed her powers to boost the air and ground around her, a trick she learnt from a airbander once.

So she was running, running and a little more running. Before she stopped up, not far from a forest.
Not knowing what was to come, she carefully enter the forest.

She felt like being watched, so she had wind ready... For she knew that they didn't walk on the ground, she couldn't feel them.

"I know you are watching me, people... Or should I say guards?"

Suddenly she was surrounded by elf's. Tilting her head as she studied the one Infront of her. They were on the ground now, she felt safe in a way.

"Who are you, hobbit child. Are you lost?"

"Hobbit child?" She looked down on her self. The elf saw her reaction and were getting interested.

"Thanks, at least I know what I am now. " She didn't know what a hobbit was, but guessing by her own look a human little child height with hairy feets.

"Don't you know what you are?" A red hair elf ask as she got closer.

"Few minutes ago I did. I am a hobbit." She said with a proud voice. Remembering the meeting with the Darfs, she didn't say anything about her talent's.

"The king will surly want to speak with you. We don't like introders.. but children are a different matter." Before plucked her up.

"Yey. " She found out that it was safest to play stupid right then.

Wonder what type of kind they really were. They looked different than the tales of elf's from her world.

Entering the kings room, she almost forgot to breathe. Because Infront of her stood a tall elf, that looked like a king should.

"I am a hobbit, nice to meet you" she suddenly said, making everyone look at her. No one talked before the king had given his blessings.

airbander/avatar cross over fanfic

MINE PLOT!
SEE YOU SOON