Those

The rest of the day went as smooth as it could go, many asked about my origin and so forth. I really could had murdered someone for more information about this world and how everything goes. Honestly I was lucky that someone mentioned that elves lived for so long, as I almost told them my age, original that to say, making me a child.

On other thoughts I could say I were a child, but then they may had gone overprotective as there was non children to see at all. But then they treat me as one, keep me hidden and everything.

I wanted to be free, not bound to one place, maybe even get my own huge place were I can do bending without being seen. Maybe I should get a house were I make a huge basement with easy access to all the elements.

Honestly I thank all my experience through life this day. As I had started to daydream one of them asked me something, giving me a shock when he laid a hand on my shoulder.

"I do apologies for that..." I said, turning towards the elven man who had been on edge of giving me an heart attack.

"May I enquire about your thoughts?"

"You may not, any other questions?"
The darf laughed, " one with a temper." Gandalf just smirked at the remark and so did the host.

So we shifted the focus to the Hobbit kid they were looking for. Making it into a heated conversation, from all sides.

"Like a Hobbit, just little smaller."

"Hairy feet, less curly hair than the others."

" Lost was she..."

"And she could control more elements.."

"Even one went flying..."

"Then suddenly disappeared without a trace."

"When she were at our kingdom she was confused, she didn't even know that a Hobbit town existed."

"Poor little thing."

"Poor little guy."

The energetic confident in everyone was disappearing, gloomy and sad feeling were spreading.
So I did what I could do best, use my huge and smart brain to do something stupid to piss one up. Not that I really thought about it, more than I just did it out of pure boredom.

Oh, don't judge me, I am bored. Pretending to be this perfect elven lady , like a well cleaned filter, not letting anything unwanted through. It was getting to me, mentally, deep. With this many people to, it just did it worse.

Not chanting they wouldn't suspect me, would they now. So I slowly and in secret did a scan over the place, finding everything that I needed to pull this through.
I am really sorry for this, my elven host, but what non of you knew, boredom and me don't go very well together.