The smell of smoke

But it then stopped, " we need to kut the loose ends." The angry one said, before walking away in all haste.

"If he only knew..." The other one muttered to himself, before walking off, but non of them passed the door I had been dragged behind.

Now as the cost were clear, I were finally let go of, hands loosing grip that been thigh around me. The hands retract fast and carefully, like if they were to be in contact with me again I would crumble like a sand castle.

"My lady, I think it's best to not let to many know for now..."

"Agree...." I looked at him, I had run into him under few occasions before. He had a lingering smell , the same I had smelled before and were to tell Gandalf.

We just walked out of the room like nothing had happened, "goodbye my lady." His smile was some confusing, it was so close to be real that hadn't been for past experience and my powers I would had believed it.

"Goodbye my lord." Giving him a goodbye smile before walking away. The corridor that had looked so beautiful and full of energy was now cold and empty.

I had lost good amount of time, it wouldn't be so easy to find Gandalf now. So I just walked without meaning other than finding out were the smell were originally coming from. But it was showing to be harder than I would expect, even with the help of the wind.

The smell wasn't from any of the garden's I could manage to find, even with the help of wind to try locating it. Maybe it wasn't a flower, maybe it was a spice. It would extend the area to the inside also as it may been something they brought with them. But why did he and the other had the same smell.

This was giving me a headache, because it was a clue or just something few of the elves were using. But I couldn't be sure, it was to so vague clue. It meant the killer had hidden me, from other helper who was working with someone else. It the other one was the killer and these guys were just unlucky and was in middle of it all.

No, I couldn't speculate about it without good clues, overthinking could let me on the wrong people. I needed to know more about everything to get the bigger picture.

I stopped by a terrace and took a slow breath to clear my head and heart. I couldn't let feeling take over, doubt, pressure and all that would follow. I needed a clear head, this was getting more complicated than I liked.

Before finding my way back, I passed the guest room were Gandalf were walking to the elve and Darwen kin. He was letting them on it, he was letting them on me.

"But Mithrandir , I am sure that isn't Darwen made, it was to cruel."

"So you are impling on that?"

" I bet my bears at it."

"Weary well .."

"But it's weird isn't it Mithrandir, that is one thing I am sure of. That smell isn't normal one."

"Oh?"

"Yes, i have been in close contact to it before..."