Dinner

I was guided through open hallways, seeing the beautiful beings perfect their most utter skills in music and fighting. Slender figures dancing with sword's, making it to an trance like state, hadn't it been for my guide who was telling me different things when he said "dinner" that snapped me out of it. Just in neck of time, almost walked straight into the closed door.

The door was soon open up as one told my name and rank out loud to the mass of elven kind who sat at each tables.

"I present you the water healer, by the name of..." Honestly I never was good with crowds of people when not prepared, wanting to back out, close the door and find a quiet place were I could gather my thoughts.

There was not only those from before, but many more gathered around the tables. All who were looking straight at me, I felt my heart race a little as I knew what they were expecting from me. I were something new, something different and yet of their kind. Not that I was, I really didn't know what I were in this world to be frank.

But I wonder of one thing this time, something bothering me. It was like a darkness cast on few face's. This Gandalf looked worn out by something. There was guards all around and so many training in the art of swords and bows.

I took two steps into the hall, made a slight bow and the most natural smile I could as I introduced myself. Before thinking to myself and God I had to hold back a lot to not grin. What wasn't better way to show of than before anyone could at all ask.

"Oh great waters that run through us all" with that in mind of the tabbo of human bending" please hear my call and show them the powers" before lifting my hands slightly to make the liquid from the cups fly up, gathering into a ball before letting them back in to their cups.

It was a slight silence before one clapped and the rest followed.
"I do healing as water is of life and not death." Before taking my place by the wizard, who smiled and nodded to me.

We were served green food, no meat, but there was alcohol, but I keept to the water. Afraid that if I were to get to much, I would had spilled the beans. And after introduction I didn't want to be doing this again.

"So you can drown them?" The Darw asked, making me almost choke on the food.

"You know las, with ye magic?"
The rest quiet down, listening in with one ear.

"And what point do you wish to get at?" Because indeed I could do that and so much more since I were a bender of all elements. But I had all my life done my best to stay neutral in all cases. Those things were often to much for me, would easily go weeks or year before I could manage to use the element bend again.

Those green thing weird walking monsters wasn't a problem, at least I hadn't noticed any problems yet. But I hadn't had time to think about what I had done to them.

I looked down at the table, before looked up again at him. "I can if I must, but it's draining and not easy. But remember master Darw, I am no fighter but a healer." Said with a low tone, remembering those things I shouldn't had needed to.

The rest looked at the Darw, who smiled and added" I'm sorry my lady for cozing you sadness. But you can trust on me if ye need protection " before flexing his hands like a chicken.