Introductions

It was a huge room, with a huge bed that I could easily turn around in without falling off. Around the bed was like a support beam. On it hanged curtains that moved so slightly in the window.

No ,it was my own stone balcony with a small flower bed on it.  The marble finish to the furniture and accessories embroidered with forest flowers. This was a fairytale , and I was living in it. It took almost all my strength too keep the facade I had created as I felt that he stood still outside.

By the short amount of time been here, I noticed one thing, elven kind wasn't to energetic and opened minded as humans. They were like polished gem, beautiful and refined. Meaning that my happy energetic side had to subdue, a lot... But I had no other way. I didn't want to stand out before I knew what was going on.

"To know your enemies, is to know your key to survival.." my thoughts stood still as I were gazing out to the open part. It was so weird, being different I mean. Like suddenly someone told you to hide your feelings and speak like a proper upper class, without even knowing what rules they played by.

Gandalf, as he had introduced himself, were staying for two more days before leaving for some bigger mission he had been sent on. I really didn't want to be left alone, but I let it go. Happy at least for those two more days.

Turning around to the bed I found a silk dress, a cotton dress and one more. They looked like sleeping clothing as there was more on a bench by the mirror. A long mirror hanging on the right side of the bed, it was well made with beautiful roses and other things made of metal and glass. This may be a craftsmanship of those small people, draws...darfs...darven kin.

Letting my mind back to the bed, I changed from the thick clothing, to the two layer silk dress. But I keept my brest holder on, I felt uncomfortable to be totally unarmed in this new place. But I didn't let it go dirty, I am not an animal. I have used my water powers to wash it and combination of fire and wind to dry it. Let's just say there was a few less in my previous drawer in the beginning. Burned in the beginning when I were testing the method, but now I was good at it. But didn't trust myself to keep it on while doing it.

But as I lied down on the bed, soft and comfortable bed with just the perfect materials covering me, so perfect. It was then I heard if, words flown by the wind.

"So you agree?"

"Yes, there is no other way.."

"But why, why would they hide... Ohh, you don't think?" The words were getting a little shaky.

"I really don't dear to, but why else?"

"Shh, someone is passing by. Let's continue tomorrow, and not a word to anyone else."

"Agree on that"

There was no more voices that night that I could recall, that it's said before the bed softness won over my mind.

Next morning I was woken by what seems like a fight outside the door, to voices argue as two more tried to clam them down.

"You big branch of nothing good, I will wake her up!"

"You tiny thing, you would not even get seen as small as you are!"

"How do you ever get by with that beard, something living in there ? "

"I will break you to pieces, you tree stump."

"Little ball of mud!"

By that time I had somehow managed to get the day time dress in some order, hair didn't look to bad and took a deep breath as trying to keep myself from making them fly up, up and into the seeling.

"Who dears to wake me up like this!?" As I slammed the door open, making everyone in the hallway freeze. Because in my grand opening, I had smashed the two fighters in the face.
Bought sat there rubbing their heads, the elven kin had gotten the worst as it looked like I had taken his nose in the go to.

"Ohh..." As I went in to the room again to get my cup of water.

"I am sorry, but I am a little cranky when someone wakes me up by fighting outside my room." I said smiling with a slight grin before taking my hand on his chin, keeping him steady.

"This will not hurt.. I think" before making up some water prayer as trying to get his nose straight. As water was in all living things, I used it to guide his nose to the perfect spot once more.

"You should get something cold on it every now and then, do not move it to much and it should grow back in place in matter of time."

The five of them looked suprised at me, "what are you?"

"Water healer." I said smiling.

"A what?"

"It will all be explained by the dinner today."

"But why can't you say?"

"Because I will spoil the fun then." Smiling as I turned my back to them, walking over to the guard who stood there unmoving.

It was there on my way I spotted two others walking by, were as we passed we said a short greetings. One of them I recognized, it was from the night. He didn't look like a guard, more some higher ups.

By the passing I spotted something red on his dress, just a small spott, red blood, it couldn't been old by the stain to tell.