Mess

Oh, I could feel everything slowly falling into the right places, this would be so much fun for me. Right now, I will not regret, maybe later, but not now. I was going to have some fun at least, since they haven't feed me meat. Not that I asked about it, just using it as an excuse for letting my shelf loose.

As I were ready to put it all in motion, keep in mind I need to move a little to bend, a hand landed on my shoulder. You could hear a slight echo of stones falling to the ground as I froze. Because I could feel his magic disturbing the air. Normal people wouldn't even notice this, but I were to bend and he destroyed my plan.

Looking up to see Gandalf, this only gray man who had helped me, looking stern at me.

"What may I help you with, Mithrandir?" I managed to put on my stern and emotional less face, my well trained poker face. That was really helpful as everyone was looking now at us.

"May I borrow her?"

"Of course."

We soon walked out, were I in last second managed to start the fun domino effect I had been planning this evening. Not the grand scale, but at least I tried.

Doors were locked as we enter one of the lord's chamber's. This old guy really knew to whom he should have a talk with.
God, this room was huge and pretty. So much different things and books, making my mind flew away for a moment.

"What were you thinking?"
I stopped, turned to him.
"You saw?"
"Yes, I did see. I don't know what you were planning, but I had a bad feeling about it."
"And you were right, I ..." Screw this. Caught red handed, this couldn't be good. Knowing this guy had magic, I just have no idea how it worked, but he had seen my bending. That old geezer had me in a corner.

"Fine, I will not do it .. if you can..."
"Please tell me" he said, slowly bending over his staff.

"Find me a place to bend.." looking down on my hands.
"You are keeping my in a tiny box, soon it will explode if you don't make holes to went it." Looking straight at him.

"And why an elven maid, I am not that refined. To easily bored." He just smirked at me.
"Not my fault they were sitting duck for me..."
"Duck"
"Targets that were begging to be hit..."

Suddenly we could hear steps rushing outside, so we opened the door. Got out and looked to the dining door, that was open, food flying out.

"What did you do?!"
His face change, his hole air around him, he went into the scary mode.

"Sorry?"