Changed

Gandalf was thinking hard, for as he had become a white wizard, he knew more spells.

The bear came in, changed in the doorway into a huge human form. He was bigger than the old man, towering maybe around two and half meters.

His shoulder were bleeding, so I acted on what I knew. Lucky to with full moon, boosting my water skills.

"Do you have water in the house?"
He tilted his head, before going off to a huge kitchen.

"Please sit down.." he did it... On the ground.

I had tried few times before, so I moved my hands and let the water over the wound.

"Please don't move or speak..." Feeling the water obeying my orderes as I helped the healing process. Because humans are a great deal water, so it works. But it is also forbidden to use water in the body to other things.

Managing the wound took a while, so I almost fell asleep as I sat down. Bear, as I chose to call him for now, caught me. Last thing my brain registered was a comfortable bed and Dreamland.

Waking up to a sweet smell of honey, my mouth water and the host has seen me waking up.

"Need help?" Seeing that I were placed on a table that had sheep fur under me.

"Thanks, but I can manage this." So I jumped down using my vind to soften the landing.

"Cool." Bear said as he made his way over to the table.

Gandalf suddenly light up with a smile, he laughed. "I know now why they are after you, my young friend."

"Ohhh, why? I really appreciate to know.."

"It is that.."

"Someone is on the door..." He said as he looked around in the room, smelling. Er stopped up, looking at him.

"Humans...."

Gandalf looked at me, before he got an idea.

"I will cast magic over you, change your look."

Nodd as I got ready for it.
He casted the spell over me as Bear went over to open the door. For as he lived in human nation, even if it was on the edge to elf kingdom, he sometimes talked to humans. It was Gandalf Who informed me.

I felt my body changed way to fast, it was hurting. Using my bought hand to keep myself from screaming.

Then the door were open up, I lifted my head up, straight my back. Took a few deep breaths as the humans came in.

They stopped, I could see their confusion in their eyes.

"Good day Gandalf and elfen Maiden." I looked slowly over to Gandalf that gave a small nodd.

"What are you seeking? So far out in no man's land?"

Most of them looked a little down. "We are looking for a lost hobbit. A blond one that has powers. The other nations are looking for her to."

"Well, we are on our way to Rivendell. Safe travels."

"Safe travels to you to." And they were gone.

Every thing I did, were now more childish. Like to learn to walk again, I think it would feel that way. Falling to the ground as I tried to stand up.

"Slowly there.. I really changed you..." He said, helping me up.

"You made me into a elven kin!?"

"Shhh... There are still people around."

I gave his a small nodd, holding to his hand. Shiver as my clothes were way to small now.

"Ganda..."

"On it." Bear said suddenly. Before few seconds sooner dumped a blu dress, boots and a cape Infront of me.

"Thanks..." Before looking at them...

"Some privacy?" Soon I were heading to this Rivendell.