The ordeal

"I do not believe you mean it" he said slowly as we both looked at the mess I had started between the wood elv and the darf guy. The air around went colder, the light felt like they were dimming down. Like if everything around him started to go dark and he were growing.

"Yea... I am not sorry...but I didn't think it would gone so grand.." Keeping all my focus on staying put.

"Maybe we should gone to one of the other wizard place's, that would at least been less mess..." He spoke his mind out loud to himself," ..but it's to little time, too much to do"

I looked up at him, he suddenly seam so old and gray, like he could just turn to dust any time. His wrinkles increased a slight from the thinking, before I somehow got the courage to ask him.

"I think it would had ..." Before stopping, someone sounded the alarm, bells were rung to indicate something bad had happened.

"Oh..." As the two of us were guided to the elven lord, who was now guarded more. He soon gave a nod to follow, so we did.

Through the corridors, down a hallway and into a guaranteed room. At the door the guard asked "my lady, are you sure?"  I in reply just gave a nod. This wouldn't been my first time and not my last time, but this time it was a weird impact on my mind.

For there it laid, unmoving, a beautiful cold, doll like, body.  Painted in red, it was a quick death, but it had no visible marks of a fight. Like if there had been someone trusted. It looked like some noble person, at least no guard.

The mind suddenly went back to the one person, he changed from guard to a noble. But maybe everyone had clothing like a noble.

All of them fuzzing around the body, discussions on how and when, before everyone looked over at me. In my thoughts I didn't noticed it at all, before the gray man called me out.

"Healer?"

I snapped back to the real world.
"Yes?"

"You know something?"

"I think so... But there is more to it .."

They looked confused at me, but it was then I noticed that in this crowd of elves, there was the other guy from that day.

"May we ask about it?" As I didn't answer at first.

"He was drugged before being killed..." Before looked down at the poor guy, I made my most sick face I could make.

"I am sorry, I do suddenly not feel to well. I hope you understand, but could you be so kind Mithrandir to help me out?"

He took him hand under mine, helping my weakened body. Staggering out of the room, door closed behind us, I leaned in to his ear, using my wind to not let anyone else hear it.

"I have seen the killer, one other that sounded like he was helping. But I am afraid there are more of them..."

He didn't stop moving, just a wrinkle was made at his forehead as he tilted his head slightly. *I see, would you help them Val..??*

Holly springs, it scared the living hell out of me. Like frozen scared in place when his voice suddenly sounded in my freaking head.

"AHH, that's why we are here..." He muttered to himself, slight more optimistic sound came out of him.

-----------------------------------------------------
Author note

I honestly didn't think in my life any story would pass 10k. Thank you for reading this story. I would love to hear from you readers.
Thank you for surviving with this few updates I have been doing.
Thank you.
Soon Marry Christmas to you all.