Chapter 3- Snowstorm

Writer~San: Hello! Starting off with Killer today because why not?
.
.
(~Killer's POV + Time Skip~)

I ask Y/N, "You're not going to eat?" I get no response.

She's been sitting in the corner of the shed. Hasn't moved from that spot since I dragged her in here.

Won't talk.
Won't relax.
Won't sleep.
Won't eat the food I give her.

It's becoming more tempting to just snap her neck right now. I'm bored. . . .

At one point in my life, maybe I would understand why Y/N isn't doing anything. As of now, I'm completely clueless. Using my foot, I slide the plate closer to her, "Ya need to eat something. It ain't poisoned."

"I don't care." She mumbles, hugging her knees tighter to her chest. I sigh, "You're no fun, N/N." I get a harsh glare from her, "DON'T call me that. Only my friends are allowed to call me that."

"Aw, I thought we were pals." I say, sitting on the floor. "Maybe YOU thought that, but not me." Y/N snaps back.

I try not to laugh but it's a little fun messing with her. Y/N turns away from me and the plate. I aimlessly look around the room, "Fine, I'll give you a nickname to call me. Then, we'll be buddies. You can call me Killer."

"That was pretty darn obvious when you threatened me with a knife and almost killed me." Y/N replies with a thick tone of attitude. "Yeah, it is. So I suggest you change your tone before I get impatient." My firm response shuts her up for a few more minutes.

"Well, Killer, this conversation isn't going anywhere. You can't just proclaim yourself as someone's friend, that's not how it works. I don't know what tricks you're trying to pull here but I'm not falling for it. You can go back home or wherever it was that you came from until we have to go through all this mess tomorrow." She explains, still facing the wall.

My soul feels a small spark of curiosity, "Do you have an orange soul by any chance?" Y/N flinches, then mutters, "So what if I do or if I don't? Why's it matter to you?"

"I don't know, your strong spirit just reminded me of my younger brother. That's all." I say quietly, not expecting her to understand or even hear me.

...

"You have a brother?" Y/N turns to me, must be curious too.

'Had...'

I don't want to talk anymore. The last thing I need is to talk about that. It's a plague.

'He's gone.'

I can already feel the guilt coming back. Every time I think I've locked it away far enough, deeper into the back of my mind, it finds a way to come back. The pupil in my right eye socket starts to materialize again, my soul is overwhelmed. I can hear them, all of the pleadings and screams.

I don't want it! I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER!

'No nO no. Stay calm! Forget it..! FOrGet! FORGET! Time to go-'

(~Your POV~)

Killer's acting strange. A white glowing dot is flickering in one of his eye sockets, the right one I think. His breathing becomes unsteady as if he's panicked. Sans claws at his skull before disappearing completely.

'Did I say something wrong? . . . Is he okay?'

With him gone, I slowly approach the plate and take some small bites from the meal he made.

'It's actually not that bad.'

(~Killer's POV + Time Skip 1 AM~)

I unlock the shed, quietly stepping in. Due to a unexpected snowstorm, it's way colder outside than normal. It wouldn't be beneficial to me if the human froze to death out here.

Y/N is still in the corner, seriously didn't budge all day. N/N's trembling from the freezing temperatures while also mentally battling with her mind not to fall sleep. She'll start dozing off for a solid two seconds before jerking awake again.

Looking around, I immediately notice the empty plate in another corner of the room.

'Ohh, so she did move. At least she ate something then.. Looks like the hardest part will be getting her to sleep.'

I call her out, "Y/N." Fortunately, she actually hears me over the wind commotion going on outside. On the other hand, I scared her and she hardcore flinches, nearly busting through the back of the wall.

There's a moment of silence, both of us staring at each other. Y/N sighs and leans her head back against the wall, "You are terrifying! Stop sneaking up on people!" "Thanks but no. Come on, it's better for you inside."

Y/N looks puzzled as to why I'm offering this to her. I huff and explain, "We can't have you freezing out here. If anything's going to kill you, it's going to be me."

She slowly stands up and rubs her arms for warmth. I hear her mumble with sarcasm, "Well isn't that comforting?" "If you really want to be that way, I can leave you in here." I warn her since she still has that attitude from before.

'Geez, why do humans have to be so moody?'

"N-No! I accept your offer.. I'm sorry." Y/N steps back, giving me some room. I take a deep breath before mumbling, "Come on then..."

I firmly open the door and allow her to go through. The wind is howling loudly, throwing snow and sleet back and forth. I pull my hood over my head and tightly grab N/N by the wrist, getting her to the house.

Once we were inside, I shut and lock the door behind us. The house creaks and tremors when the wind pries itself against it.

'Haven't had a storm like this in a while. The core's malfunctioning again? I wonder if I have enough supplies.'

Y/N awkwardly wanders around the living room, looking around. "You can sleep on the couch. Don't go upstairs." I command, walking into the kitchen.

(~Your POV~)

"Okay." I submissively agree to his terms. He's brought me into his home so I'll try my best to be respectful.

'Unless the dummy tries to dissect or mess with me in my sleep.'

I can hear him shuffling things around in what seems to be the kitchen. Peeking in, I see he's digging through the cabinets, organizing food.

"Hey, um.. Killer?" "Hm?" He answers, not even making eye contact with me. Or at least, I would think so. Sans doesn't have eyes in the first place so it's hard to tell.

"About earlier, I'm sorry if I brought up a sore subject for you. I didn't know-" Killer abruptly stops, turning to me, "If you don't want things to get worse, don't talk about it. That's the only way to help, got it?"

'Right...'

I nod, not saying anything else.