~Bonus Episode!~

Writer~San: And we're back for another bonus chapter! Three books down, four to go (" TwT) Y'know what? I'm halfway there at least! Enjoy and thank you so much for 500 followers!! (>w<)~~~
.
.
(~Your POV~)
[-Before Book Ending-]

Killer keeps his concentration set on packing his bags. "I'm sorry Y/N but Boss said that he can't confirm if Chara's dead or alive. He wants all of us to stay with him for a bit until he can guarantee that it's safe. You know the other guys will be there too." I sigh, letting out some aggression by harshly zipping up my suitcase. I grumble, "It's not Dust or Horror I have a problem with, Sans! It'S HiM." I sit on the edge of the bed, staring down at my lap.

Killer looks to me with a blank gaze, "You don't like Boss." I look up to him, releasing my feelings in raised volume, "He tried to kill me! TWICE! I still have the scars to prove it!! He did horrible things to you a-and.. I couldn't see you.." Tears well up in my eyes as I tightly grip onto the side of the bed.

The recent battle brought itself back to mind, one fought with Nightmare. Then, Chara involved herself at the same time. I nearly died. Everything was chaos. Worse of all, I could've lost Sans. It's only been a week and I find myself plagued with self blaming nightmares on what could've happened if I messed up. Or the tragedies I could've avoided if I'd done things sooner.

Killer gives me a small side glance and then sees my tears. His face softened and so does his voice as he approached me, "Shh.. Sweetheart.."

Embarrassed, I quickly rub away the tears rolling down my cheeks. "I don't trust him, Killer. What if he changes his mind? What if he decides to tear us apart again?" I whine, clenching my teeth together. "He won't." Killer takes a break from packing his things and leans into my side.

"He already did it once." I was quick to make the remark, mixed with a slight growl. Sans sighs, holding his hand to his skull, "N/N, everything he did was to protect me. Now things are different. He wants to protect you too. Boss could've ordered that I go alone but instead he invited you to stay with me."

'He could be planning to skewer me as soon as I step through the door.'

"But Ink said-" Killer's dull white pupils come into form as he snaps at me, "Is that what this is really about? Do you only see us as what the Star Sanses told you?!"

'I made a mistake-'

I hurriedly stand from my seat and take a long look at Sans. He looks mad, but not the raging type. Rather, Sans looks heartbroken. I hold one hand over his cheek and stumble over my own words, "N-No! It's noT thAt-" He turns away from me. In a panicked effort to stop him from being mad at me, I apologize, "I-... I'm sorry.."

"Then give Boss a chance.." He mutters.

(~Time Skip~)

Nightmare's place is nothing like I imagined it. That goopy octopus has a freaking castle! I was immediately overwhelmed by its size and dark scheme. Did he get his inspiration from the daily "how to decorate your haunted mansion" magazine? Spikes and blades seem to decorate every inch of it. The doors to the ruins from Killer's world seemed like mere toys compared to the front doors on Nightmare's castle.

Killer had to take a special portal to get here, because the au rift is supposed to be hidden or something like that??? The concept of the multiverse is still new to me, so I'd rather not ask than fry my brain.

"It'll be okay, N/N. It's only for a couple days." Killer reminds me. I understand he wants me to keep calm but my anxiety only escalated when Sans knocked on the door. As the time for us to go inside got closer and closer, my heart sunk further.