Chapter 25- More Chaos

(~Your POV~)

"WHaT?! You two are dATiNg?!" Dust slaps his hand over his face while Horror stares at Killer and myself, shocked. Dust growls at Horror, "You were the one that made jokes about them being together." "Well yeah, but I didn't think they actually WERE TOGETHER!" Horror chuckles, smiling.

I try not to laugh, "I don't know, he did just break up with me a couple minutes ago." "Y/N!" Killer fusses, upset at my comment. I smile, teasing and giving him a soft lingering kiss on the cheek, "What? You changed your mind?" He blushes and hides his face under his hood, as usual.

With some help from Killer earlier, I had to sit myself up. My entire body ached only after a minute. Tired, I lean against Killer for some stability. He hugs onto me, nuzzling his face into my shoulder. I smirk and give him a few pets on the head, "It's alright. You know I was only joking."

'The hardest part in all of this is going to be standing.'

Back to all seriousness, Dust looks towards the hall, "How are we going to get out of here? I know we used some healing magic to help but I severely doubt Y/N can walk on her own. She's exhausted."

I really hate to admit it but he's right. So much has happened and my soul feels extremely slowed and drained. As far as we know, the fight hasn't even ended and I'm practically deadweight in this condition. "We could stay here. Even if we do get out, it won't be long until Nightmare targets her. Maybe we can just settle and hide until it's settled." Horror offers, glancing over to me.

Killer sighs and pulls away from me, "You two are going to have to figure that out. I have something else I need to tend to." Dust groans, aggravated again, "WhAt NoW?"

"That thing..." I mumble, my body shaking. "It got away." Killer huffs, looking away from all of us and staring at the floor. Dust and Horror share the same look of confusion. Phantom reports to Dust in a low tone, "I feel another presence here..." Dust glances to his brother with a dead serious stare, but there wasn't enough time to answer.

The wall behind us burst apart without warning. Horror screams something at me. It wasn't loud enough to be heard compared to the metal sheets tearing apart. The childish voice, the one from the hall, returns. It sounds like the voice was surely in my head, blurring out everything else.

"You're coming with me, f r i e n d."

Something grabbed the back of my shirt suddenly, giving me no time to think. I was tugged back and then slammed into the floor. It knocked the breath out of me. All of the sore discomfort from my recent injuries resurge and drag me back into frightening despair. Yet, I was screaming so much before that my throat can't even manage a single squeak, being hoarse and completely raw. I can't even call out for help.

Killer, Dust, and Horror scream for me as I'm quickly dragged through the gap in the wall and into another hallway. Killer's face had changed, one to extreme panic and fear. It was almost the same expression he wore when I was taken from him the first time.

Sirens blared through hidden speakers, causing much alarm to add to all this chaos. The building begins to tremor, feels like an earthquake, but ten times worse. In my house and even in Snowdin, the earthquakes are scary and had done some damage, but always felt some distance away. Like we were on the edge of the radius, getting only a fraction of it's powerful effects.

'We're right in the center of it.'

A monotone voice plays through the speakers, "System error. Program deficiency detected. Core meltdown protocol initiated." Struggling with all my might isn't near good enough. My strength has weakened tremendously. I can't even move properly with the entire place shaking like this. Imagine putting something in a box and shaking it with no mercy.