Chapter 12- Sleepover?

(~Your POV~)

"Here. Be careful, it's hot." I carefully hand the last cup of hot chocolate to Killer. He hides from me, pulling his hood over his head right before he starts to blush. I definitely noticed and it got awkward for me too.

I turn to Dust and Horror. They're too focused on watching the movie and sipping their drinks to notice anything.

I nervously take a seat next to Killer and whisper to him, "Hey, I'm sorry. I should've known-" He cuts me off, intertwining his fingers with mine. Killer gently holds my hand.

(~Killer's POV~)

Y/N's face turns bright red and she looks down at her lap. With my other hand, I lift my mug to my mouth, blow on the beverage a few times, and take a sip. Of course, it's very warm and VERY delicious.

'We can talk about things later.'

(~Your POV + Time Skip After The Movie~)

"Well, it was eventful but we have to go or we won't hear the end of it from Error." Horror stands up, smiling. Dust sighs, "He's got a point." Before I can even ask, Killer says, "Yes Y/N, it's another Sans friend." I immediately shut my mouth.

'Good to know. Another one that will, most likely, attempt to kill me for the first impressions.'

Horror chuckles, "It won't be long before you meet him." Killer mutters, nervously grabbing at his sleeves, "I'm sure he wouldn't notice if you two stayed overnight." Horror and Dust look very surprised, as am I.

'Aw, he doesn't want them to leave yet?'

I kind of agree with him, it's too soon for them to leave. There's so much I want to learn about these two, and Killer too. He seems more relaxed when they're around.

Horror looks to Dust, then back at Killer with a smirk. He teases, "Dude, I barely recognize ya with emotions. You've never let us stay for a sleepover. What has Y/N turned you into?"

'You make it sound like it's a bad thing.'

Killer chickens out, "Never mind, it was dumb." "I was joking, buddy! Of course I wouldn't mind staying. Error will have to wait." Horror continues, clearing his throat with a wide smile, "Unless, you and the human had something planned for tonight."

My heart speeds up even though I have no clue which of the things he could be talking about. Innocent friend activities, or the not-so-innocent activities.

'I'm going to kill him.'

Dust scoffs at Horror, rolling his eyes. He harshly elbows Horror's arm, "Idiot, you want to get kicked out already?" I turn away from the group, trying to settle my nerves.

Horror and Dust fuss at each other for a bit before Dust overpowers him and takes Horror's axe.

"HEY! GIVE HER BACK!"
"Apologize."
"You're overreacting over a joke!"
"You're acting like a child. Shut up and apologize to the human."

I'm still facing away from them. Killer has kept silent this entire time. Dust is acting like a mom, coming to that realization almost made me laugh.

'This is going to be a long night.'

(~Time Skip A Few Minutes~)

Eventually, Horror did apologize to me. I'm not sure how much he meant it because of the glare he was giving Dust. I'll accept the apology anyway. As everyone expected, Horror was just relieved to get his weapon back.