Chapter 18- I Need Him

(~Your POV + Time Skip 3 Weeks~)

"Ink, can I have some popcorn, please?" I ask quietly. Ink nods and hands me the bowl, "Sure! Here ya go." While Dream is out doing more search work, I'm watching movies with Blue and Ink.

Ink got a tv for my room so we could lay in bed. It's comfortable for sure but I have to share space too. Blue is sitting at the foot of the bed, rocking and vibrating from excitement. It's around the point where the main character in the movie steps up their game to defeat the villain or problem. Seeing this excited Blueberry immediately, and it seems to have given him a newfound motivation too. Any hero action movie affected him in the same way.

I giggle, pointing Blue's behavior out to Ink, who's sitting to the side of me. Ink smiled too, joking, "Blue, you might want to calm down or you'll fall off." "I'm perfectly fine here, exceptional even!" Blueberry replied with confidence, looking back at us both.

I slowly get out of bed, taking a few deep breaths when my chest aches. Ink's pupils change and he has a voice of worry, "Where are you going?" "Going get a drink. I'll be back in a few minutes." I sweetly reply, giving him a smile. "Do you need me to come with you? You might need something to lean on-" I interrupted to assure him, "Ink, I can walk. I have for a few days now, it's okay."

Ink smiles, "Alright! Be careful when going down the stairs!" I nod. Taking my time, I trace my hand along the wall while stepping out. Seeing this house gives me memories of Killer, every time. The house is almost exactly the same.

There are differences. Papyrus' room is basically my room, decorated completely different by Ink for my tastes. Sans' room is the most different, since Ink painted and decorated it for the three of them.

I only got to see it one or twice, the walls are a pastel blue, that have splatters of different colors of paint. Ink went a little crazy while having fun. He even went through the work of making a glow in the dark starry sky on the ceiling. The walls have glow in the dark stars too, less noticeable until the lights are off.

'Ink's pretty talented. His outfit and style are definitely something you don't see often. His painting projects can be that unique too.'

Although, only one person stays with me during the night, usually Dream or Ink. The others return to their aus or homes.

Down the staircase are several framed photos of The Star Sanses together. Blueberry's insistent on taking them all. In some of the photos, there are more of Sans and even Papyrus that jump in the photo too. It's crazy to think how big the "multiverse", as Ink calls it, actually is.

Getting down to the living room, I look out the windows. It's just completely white, from the endless "anti-void" outside. I was told that Ink made this house last minute when they found me. I'm still astounded by only thinking about it.

'How? How could he?'

I head into the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with water, after climbing the towering sink.

'Ink should've changed this too.'

I carefully get myself down, somehow successful with not spilling any of my water. A little out of breath, my soul starts to throb.

'Heck-'

I lean on the counter and put my glass down. Of course, I'm scared just a bit. With a wave of my hand, I summon my soul in front of me. The glowing purple soul has severe cracks going around and through it. It's still throbbing from the strain. It's quite intimidating to see, especially since I'm one attack away until my soul shatters completely.