Prolog

I was sitting in the chair, getting all the works done. My eyebrows plucked, getting my hair died, getting a new style. Picking out what what color contacts I want, anything you could think of to be getting a new look.

I looked over to see Sam was getting a few things done, now much because not that many people have seen him. It's not as likely for someone to recognize him, but next time he will be getting done like I am. I looked at the girl in front of me who was helping me pick out a new wardrobe, she was holding different pictures of different styles. I picked the ones I liked them she rushed off to order all I need.

After I was done I looked in the mirror, I nodded at my appearance.

They cut my hair that used to be down to my lower back, to right on top of my shoulders. Put more highlights in my hair to make it a couple shades lighter, then died the tips of my hair pink.

My eyes that used to be a baby blue were a sea green, with a splash of purple around the iris.

They walked my back to a changing room, I put on the clothes they gave me which consisted of- a white tank top and a white see through lacy overlay. blue jean shorts that come down almost mid-thigh with rips down the front, And white toms.

I walk out of the changing room and do a twirl for everybody, they all laugh an drive a small clap. I take a bow and then walk over to grab some food while I wait, I popped some cheese puffs into my mouth and take a swig of my Dr. Pepper. I heard a few more claps and turned to see Sam in his new look.

He had the same style as me on, some cut off shorts and a wife-beater with a plaid over shirt that's open. I smile and give him a clap myself, he smiles at me and takes a bow.

"Ready to go get briefed?"I asked him as he approached me.

"Yeah... You now that was kinda fun, I never had any work done like that. And you.... Wow, I didn't know you could go through that kind of change" he said grabbing at a lock of my pink died hair twirling it inbetween his fingers, I nodded because i was used to it then shrugged my shoulders with a slight smile on my face.

"I see they taught you how to get rid of your accent, next it will be learning how to speak in different languages" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"How many languages can you speak?" He wondered aloud.

"I can speak, Chinese. Spanish. French. Korean. Japanese. German. Thai. Dutch. Italian, and Bengali."I said with a shrug. " next time I want to learn Turkish or Vietnamese" I smiled. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open slightly, I laughed at his expression. Only two other people I know of can speak that many, and fluently like its their native language like me.

"Dang.... Say, Sam is awesome in German, Thai, Italian and French" he said with a wide grin.

"Sam ist genial, Sam จะนๅกสว, Sam e impressionante, Sam is awesome" i muttered while rolling my eyes, people always ask me to say something when they find out if I can speak a different language.

"You said that last one in English" he scowled a little.

" that's because there's not much of a way to say Sam is awesome in French, but hey, I said it in the others! So cheer up, we got to go to a mission anyways"I said and started to head for our pre mission meeting room.

"Hey wait up! I don't know where anything is, unlike you" he said trying to catch up to me. I turned around to face him and stopped in my spot till he caught up.