Chapter 16.

I opened the door and saw carter, his back was to the door. I looked closely and could tell he as getting over the small rush you get when using a gun, he turned around when heard the door open, gun was about to raise. He saw it was me and relief flashed across his face, he opened his arms slightly and I grinned, leaving into his hug that engulfed me.

"When did you get here?" I asked him pulling away, I surveyed the scene around me and saw about 7 dead body's.

"About 5 minutes ago, right after Alex and those dudes." He said nodding towards the house. "I tracked you on street cameras as far as I could, then when I thought they could have gotten away... I saw their vehicle, it was exactly the same as the one y'all were in, so I took the chance and followed it here."he smiled.

"Yes! I taught the UN-teachable" I did a small fist pump, "you know what? We will Celebrate later, we gotta get back inside. Shane and Alex are still in there, no doubt with other guy's that could kill them'' he nodded and we hurried into the house.

I snooped around the kitchen first and picked up some knifes. I stuffed one in the back of my waist band, then just held the other in my hand. I looked over and saw Carter put another clip into his gun, it also had the silencer on it. We slowly walked out of the kitchen, making our way down the hallway. Checking every room on our way, my knife ready and Carter ready with his gun. We stopped back at the room where I was being questioned and I grabbed the money that was in Derek's jacket, I slipped thy into my waist band as well and then also grabbed his phone out.

Looking around the room I didn't see anything else and we quickly made our way down the hall, I stopped at the room where Shane and Alex should be I heard something behind me and turned around really quick. Nothing was there, that was very strange. I pressed my back up against Carter signaling for him to walk forwards, we made our way down the hall and it was all clear.

"You stay out here, I'll go in there and find a way to get us out of here without him knowing... It's always easier to not explain that kind of stuff and avoid any stuff that would raise questions" he nodded and guarded while I went inside the room.

I looked at he sight and saw Alex fumbling with Shane's ropes on his wrist, I walked over there and his eyes snapped to me. Relief flashed across his face and he stood up, walking over towards me. He tried to hug me even with his hands tied.

"They let you go?" He asked.

"Yeah, once you uncle got here they let me go" I said, Alex gave me a look but didn't say anything.

"We should still get out of here, the faster the better" Shane said looking down at his wrist.

"Here let me, I was a Girl Scout" I smiled, I grabbed his ropes and looked at the knot. It was tied just like mine was, I pulled the one end undone and it all fell apart.

"Wow, where were you 3 minutes ago?" He smiled, rubbing the mild rope burns on his wrist.

"Tied up, now give me a propped hug" I said pulling him to me, he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist. When he wasn't suspecting it I punched the nerve on his neck and he passed out, without even knowing what happened.

"What did you do to him?" His uncle asked frantically.

"Had to get him out of here some way without him seeing dead people, I think it would help keep his sanity in tact and my identity a secret" I said honestly.

"Done?" I heard rated ask as he came into the room, he chuckled when he saw I put Shane on his back. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just help me get him to the car" I said grabbing his wrist.