Book 3 teaser!!:)

"What about you? How did you get into this mess?" I asked him.

"Family business" he said getting into fighting stance.

"Brothers? Or dads?"

"Both..... I guess you could say that, that type of business ran in the family. It was basically a requirement when you turned 15 to get into the business"

"15? Isn't that a little young?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"Isn't 6 a little young?" He shot back, raising his eyebrow wi a smirk on his face.

"Touché" I rolled my eyes. "What I meant was-" I was cut off by my phone ringing, I had to answer because not Greg calls that phone. "Hello?"

"Sadie, can you and Sam come to my office ASAP. I have a mother mission for you" Greg said through the phone.

"Absolutely, we will be there" I said and hit the end button when he hung up.

"We will be where?" Sam asks as he takes off his gloves.

"Greg called us to the office"

"Do you know what for?"

"Yeah, we got another mission" I smirked.

"Any details?" He said with a little enthusiasm.

"Nope. Not yet, we gotta get them up in his office...." We both shared a look.

"Race ya!" We shouted at the same time, and both darted for the door laughing.

__________________________________________________________

Now don't be expecting the 3rd book to come out soon, this is just a sneak peak at what is to come:) let me know what you think!!:D

Hope y'all enjoyed this little preview!!:)

-KenZ_Dizzy95