Chapter 15.

Shout out to: Charlie_Summers, for your funny and awesome comment!!:D

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US IN SUSPENSE LIKE THAT!!!!! I hit my head i sat up that fast when reading this, after dropping my phone in my face in awesomeness overload

Now please enjoy the next chapter!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up to a buzzing feeling happening on my wrist, I was confused at first and waited but it never came again. I was about to fall back asleep when my phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled It out and saw it was from carter. Curiouser to see why he would be texting me at.. 2 am I opened it up really quick.

Buckle down, or get out now.

That's all it said, and that's all it took for my adrenalin to kick in. There was definitely no way I could get out, so it looks like I'm going to have to buckle down. I sat up and turned to face Shane who had fallen asleep beside me on the couch, I gently and quietly shook him.

"Shane, get up" he groaned "come on Shane, you need to get up" I tried again, he groaned and his eyes fluttered open slowly. He smiled when he saw me and started stretching. "Shane, there's someone here" I said in a mock scared voice, he shot straight up and looked around.

"What do you mean 'there's someone here'? I don't see anyone Andy" he said looking around.

"I heard them outside, I saw their shadow." He took in my expression, then got up. He walked over towards the window, I got up and followed him. "Shane, getaway from the window!!" I whispered harshly.

"Relax, I'm just checking something out" he said still heading that way. Right before he got to the window though, a shadow of a person hit the window. Shane's face paled and he backed away really quick.

"Shane!" I whispered frantically, he was too close to the window.

"Come here" he said grabbing me hand, he towed me towards the hallway.

We made our ways own the hall and he pulled me into his uncles master suit, we headed to the connecting bathroom and right as we touched the door handle, we heard the sound of glass shattering. I didn't hesitate at all, I quickly opened the bathroom door and we made our way to the closet.

I know it's stupid to hide, but it's either that and pray that they don't find us or try to jump out the window and jump into a trap waiting to happen.

"Andy, hide behind here" he said pulling away some clothes from the wall, there was a hole in the wall bug enough for a rifle safe but there was no safe, just an empty hole for us to hide in.

"We should be fine" he said slipping in next to me, I hiked my knees up to my chest and sat there, listening to where they were in the house.

"You really think so?" I whispered, a unsure expression crossed his face but he nodded and covered it up. I took his hand in mine and just stared to where the clothes were covering us up.

I can hear them in the living room, their not talking but I can hear their highly trained light footsteps making there way around the house. I heard them in the me room over, through the wall behind us. They were moving things around slightly, making barely any noise at all. I heard some more shuffling as they left that room and finally made their way to the door of the master suit.