Chapter 4.

yay! finally up:) please let me know what you think!! and enjoy :D

____________________________________________________________

Andy's POV

I took my time walking back to my car, when i popped the trunk i grabbed Carter's extra cloths and put them on. it consisted of jeans that were baggy on me,and his too big for me hoodie... i didn't really need the shirt so this worked. i grabbed his sunglasses from the dash bored and made my way to the tree.

when i got there i looked to see that i still had 30 minutes before class ended, so I decided to climb the tree. i took a running start and took 2 steps on the the and grabbed the low branch.

I swung my legs and hoisted myself up as i did so, and was able to get atop the branch. i smiled and sat on the sturdy branch, leaning myself against the trunk of it.

Time had passed as i just sat there in the tree, no one can even see me up here and it's kind of fun sitting up here. but anyways, i checked the time to see that class should have been let out by now. I looked around but didn't see him yet.

about 5 more minutes pass and i finally see him coming out the back doors of the school. he slowly and cautiously make s his way over, and i don't blame him for thinking that it could be a trick. he finally makes it under the tree and looks around, but he doesn't see me, i smile to myself, this is where my job can get fun- if only this was someone else, then it would be better..

"I see you came" i said, making my voice sound like Shane's (I've taken classes to mimicked voices) the guy's head snaps around, looking all over for where ti came from.

"yes.. I came, now tell me what you want to know- ill answer anything" he said still looking around. sounding strong but still looking nervous.

"yes i know you will Nathan" i said smiling to myself as his head snapped up to where i was.

"How do you know me?"

"uh, uh, uh.. I'm the one asking the questions her. who do you work for, Nathan?"

"I don't know the main guy, he has someone to go through... they wouldn't tell me, all they wanted me to do was put something in his food- they didn't even tell me what i put in there" he said in a stronger voice, you could tell he was actually scared earlier, but not of me.

"who was your boss? what was their name?" i asked him again.

"he wouldn't say, but when he finds out i messed this up.. I'm dead" you could hear the worry slip a little into his voice when he spoke that last part.

"well that doesn't really help me, now does it Nathan?" i growled, it's so frustrating sometimes when everyone is so secretive, but i guess there are point's to it. like people like me not knowing so their safe, I'll find out eventually.

"It's not my fault!! and i don't deserve this, how do you know I'm not the good guy? you could be being played right now and your the bad guy" he said trying to switch things up on me.