Chapter 18.

Shout out to: jd12321 for your awesome and funny comment!:)

A third book would be like owning a starbucks store... It would be so awesome! I loved the first one and love this one! They just get better and better just like the hot chocolate from starbucks. I should stop talking about startbucks... I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE ONE BEFORE IT AND A THIRD WOULD BE GREAT! =D 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We meet at 8 tonight, everybody get your gear and everything else you need. We're leaving and getting there at 7" I ordered after I got off the phone. Everybody started moving about, getting stuff set up and making sure what they had was in perfect order. I turn to Carter and point at him. "You, come with me" I said and started making my way to the backyard.

We walked out to the backyard after I grabbed a container, I set it down on the table out there. I grabbed a couple of guns and loaded them with what was in the container, I grabbed our vest out from under that table and we arch put one on.

"We're going to be playing a game of dodge bullet, the bullets are not real but they feel like it. It leaves a paint mark behind if you get hit, try your best to anticipate my moves and shots so you don't get hit." I explained as I handed him his gun."use the trees and whatever else for cover, but pretend this is a real situation" he nodded and it gave him a few more tips then we went our spree at ways, I told him to count and hide anywhere for 30 seconds and then we would start.

I hit the thirty second mark and turned around, looking in between the trees and behind the bushes. I heard a twig snap from above me and looked up into a tree 10 feet away from me, I didn't see anything at first until a shadow move, I found Carter. I jumped backwards put of his line of view and then shot where I could see him, but I didn't realize that he jumped and grabbed another tree branch, swinging himself to the ground, no even touched by the bullet. He aimed at me really fast as soon as he touched the ground, I dove sideways into a roll and came up on one knee aiming and shooting at him.

He somehow dodged it and then took another shot at me, I twisted out of the way and the bullet just missed my arm.

Heading out of the tree area in a zig zig motion, but not repeating the same patterns with my feet. I shot grazed passed my shoulder as I kept going, I turned around slightly and shot at Carter. I just missed because he jumped when he saw me turn. We were out of the small group of trees now and I turned around to face Carter, my feet planted and my gun aimed. He stopped and did the same thing, we mirrored each others movement if we even had any.

I finally took the first move and shot at his shoulder, he tried to dodge it but it grazed it, leaving behind a blue paint smear. He rebounded pretty fast and shot at my chest, as fast as I could I dropped down to my knees with my chest leaning back, avoiding getting hit and then shot back at him. We kept going at that, shot for shot for at least 5 minutes, neither one of us get hit.

Somehow we both take a shot at the same time and just barely had enough time to move, his shot clipped me on the shoulder and mine did the same with his. I rebounded pretty quick and shot his thigh, his knee wobbled some but he kept his stance and shot at me, I tried to jump and avoid it. But he shot it right in the dead center of me and I couldn't move In time, it hit my stomach and I lost my breath for a second.