Chapter 3.

Recap:

right before I could Finnish my thought, my stomach lurched. i pushed away from the table and ran to the women's restroom as fast as i could. people gave me weird looks but i didn't care at the moment.

As soon as my stomach emptied itself into the toilet, i wiped my mouth and rinsed it in the sink. only a few thoughts came to my head at that moment.

And one was that someone must have put something into my food.

~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~

I walked out of the bathroom to see Carter standing by the door, clearly about to bang on it. but as soon as he see's me he put's his fist down, then wrap's me in a hug.

"what happened? you scared me when you just bolted out of there like that" he said stepping away and dropping his arms.

"I think someone poisoned my food" i said and his eye's went wide, then he looked around really quick before pulling me closer.

"what do you mean someone poisoned your food? i thought you know how to tolerate that stuff" he said curiously.

"i do, that was me tolerating it... it could have been anything." i said then stayed quiet, thinking for a moment. "i'll have to test it to see what it was... but no one knows about me, i know that for sure." i said thinking aloud.

"maybe someone does? or maybe it wasn't intended for you" Carter said shrugging. my eyes widened a little as i processed what he said.

"i think your right, Shane did let me cut in front of him right before we grabbed our food. someone must have done that right before we got up there, o need to check the video cameras and have that food tested to see what was used." I grabbed my phone and sent Greg a text, then looked back up at Carter. "can you grab the food? I'll be trying to access the video's... if anyone asks i went to the nurses office" i told him.

"yeah, i can do that... see you after school?" he asked, knowing I was going to probably be busy the rest of school time. i nodded, then he walked off towards the cafeteria.

I walked down the halls, making a couple rights and lefts until i made it to the back office where they keep the cameras. no one was in there right now so i was able to get int there without being seen. i pulled up the video from today, watching the whole day I'm the cafeteria in fast froward.

i saw someone talking to one of the lunch ladies and slowed it down. you couldn't hear what they were saying but i didn't really need to hear because the main action was going on behind her, someone switched out the hamburger when she or anyone else wasn't looking. then they hid behind the counter as Shane walked by.