Chapter 9.

A weeks gone by and it's already Friday again.

Nate's uncle hasn't sent anyone else because we still have Zed and when they called yesterday, Zed answered. He's been very compliant with us, answered the few questions that he knew. with soccer everything's been going smoothly, we have an other game in 2 weeks. Carter is doing great in training and is able to pick up on stuff pretty fast, I've been teaching him a bunch of little tricks i know.

Shane's uncle has been acting a little more stressed lately, i will be looking into that more closely. other than that everything's going great.

let you know more as soon as i can-

X-Andrea

P.S. can you send someone out to get Zed while I'm out of the house? Would be a big help.

________________________________________________________________

I hit send and then twirled around in my chair to see Carter laying across my bed, i rolled my eye's. i had heard him come in but i ignored him because i was sending an e-mail to Greg.

"aren't you supposed to be getting ready for a date?" Carter asked me from the bed.

"I'm actually just about to do that.... but i had to update Greg, so whats up? you bored or something?" i asked him as i went to my closet to look for an outfit, i pulled out a pair of black leggings and a extra long and flow-y grey button down.

"sorta, just curious as to what you were doing up here... i already checked over the footage from Shane's house, found something a little off- so i froze the image and zoomed and all that jazz, here take a look.." he told me sitting up and handing me a couple pictures he printed out

I changed my clothes really quick while looking over the photos, of coarse it was the typical person in a hoodie. but then he showed me a zoomed in picture from something behind him, the hoodie guy was a decoy.. they knew where our cameras were. i cursed under my breath and got a closer look at the guy. you couldn't see much but i knew i was going to have to do something.

i handed him back the pictures and walked back into the closet, i grabbed my grey wash combat boots and a belt for around the middle of the shirt. i put those on really quick and slipped my knife in my boot.

"nice spotting Carter, your getting better at this" I applauded him as i fixed my hair.

"thank you, thank you very much" he said in a deep voice like Elvis Presley, i rolled my eyes but still smiled at how cheesy he could be sometimes. after i was done i turned to face him.

"well, how do i look?" i asked looking down my outfit, i think it's okay. but from the look Carter was giving me i started to wonder, he was just staring at me, not the good or bad kind. it was like he was really assessing whether he should tell me or not. "you know what? never mind, ill go change" i said pointing to the closet and started heading that way.

"no, no... you look great. i was just thinking about the guy in the picture, trying to figure something out. but you really do look great.." he smiled at me, "Shane will definitely be impressed"

I looked at my watch after smiling at him, it was 7.. he should be here by now. just as i thought that i heard his car pull up.