Chapter 1.

"Sara, can you get me my combat boots instead? With this outfit I'm going to need them" I asked my outfit designer, she rushed off to grab them really fast. I saw Sam give me a questioning look. "What? I gotta have somewhere to stash my knife" I shrugged.

"Do you always carry a knife with you?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Pretty much, unless I don't have any place to put them. That's why I'm changing shoes"

"What about metal detectors at the school?" He asked, thinking he was so smart.

"My little holster on the inside of my boot, has a special material. The knife won't be detected, and it won't be seen" I said smugly, his smirking face faltered a little. Then he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Here you are miss Sadie". I thanked her and switched out my shoes really quick. I stuffed the shoes in my little backpack that I'm carrying on the plane.

"Alright.... Lets go" I said and started heading for the car, I got in and Sam slid in after me. It was a short ride to the airport, but the flight was a good 3 hours. I went over stuff with Sam the whole time, quizzing him about his cover-identity and stuff you do in certain situations. By the time we landed it was about 4 pm, there was a driver there waiting to take us to our new house. The driver greeted us by our cover names.

"Good afternoon Mr. Carter, ms. Andrea. And welcome to California" he said as we got into the car.

After about a 30 minute drive we pulled up to this beach California style house. It was a two story and almost considered a small mansion, it even had a pool. I grabbed my bag and ran inside the house, setting it down I ran to the master suite that was on the second floor.

"I call this room!" I yelled to Sam downstairs, when he came up he saw what room I was talking about a groaned.

"Aww, no fair!!" He pouted.

"Hey, if all goes well. then we'll be back before you know it.... Now lets hurry up and unpack, I wanna get some work done." I told him.

I went down stairs and grabbed the rest of the bags the driver brought to the front door, after I got them all in my room I went back down stairs and started dinner. When I was almost done Sam came into the room and sat down at the bar, I guess he was hungry because he was staring at the food with hunger in his eyes.

"Foods almost ready, just grab a snack if you can't wait." He nodded and grabbed a granola bar from he pantry.

"Hey, where did this food come from?" He asked me while munching on his bar.

"Greg always stocks the house before someone goes and stays in it, whatever you need he will have already." I told him simply, I grabbed the plates and plates our food. Then sat down at the bar, Sam dug right in and barley took a breath, it was a funny sight to see and caused me to laugh a little. he gave me a grin but then turned back to devour his food some more.

After we ate I went upstairs and looked over some more files. it turns out that Shane's uncle Alex, is one of the teachers at the school. This will make it a lot easier to keep track of him, and if anything is happening. I made a few mental notes and the started to unpack my bags, I unpacked my clothes and then unpacked my knifes. As I was pulling out my last one Sam-Carter comes in, he stops right in the door way and stares wide eyed at the bed full of knifes and guns.