Chapter 22 Crazy

With this chapter you not only should listen to the attached video, you really need to watch it before you read, and of course, the picture to the right is Finn.

---------------------------

Chapter 22

Finn

"That was an awesome party!  The perfect way to end the show.  Thanks Nico!" 

It had been a long couple of weeks, but my first show at Juntado was finally over.  I was starting classes the day after tomorrow and Nico had thrown me a party to celebrate that not only did I sell every single painting, I had a long list of commissions as well, along with collectors bugging me for hints at what my next paintings might entail.  The attention was both a bad and a good thing I guess.

"And thank you for only buying 4 paintings, I'm sure that took some restraint," I teased.  Nico looked over and I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.  He grinned, dropped his keys on a side table and, taking 2 fast steps in my direction, pulled me into a deep kiss.  I leaned into him, practically melting into the feel of his firm lips and pliant tongue.

"I've been exercising a lot of restraint the last two weeks," he said in a deep, gravelly voice when we finally took a breath.

"Oh really?  Why is that?" I hissed on my exhale, pinning him with my eyes.  "Because I don't need or want you holding back."

Nico's eyes flashed and he stared at me with such an intense look that I saw a slight twitch on his jaw.  Restraint.   We had hardly made love in the past two weeks because he thought I was too tired with interviews, meetings with critics and collectors, late nights at the gallery, visiting with all the friends who had come to my opening and then others from New York that had flown in later to show their support.  All this while still painting my ass off to keep up with the demand that was growing.   Didn't he realize making love with him energized me?

And he showed up every night, meeting me at the gallery, in a different, custom fitted suit, each one more hot, more sexy, and more tantalizing than the other.  Not to mention the impeccable hair, alluring smell, polished shoes, sparkling cufflinks...  How did he expect me to focus on speaking to people when he'd pass in front of my eyes looking like that.  There were a few times I just stopped talking to whoever was in front of me and completely lost my train of thought.

Now I was just crazy.

I wanted to let go with him, I wanted to make him equally insane and I wanted things I wasn't sure he wanted to give me.  But I was prepared to drive him out of his mind and then he'd give me what I want.

I pushed him backwards into his bedroom.  We were aboard Serenity for a break and tomorrow I had purposely kept free.  My friends knew not to look for me, not to call me, not even to send me a text.  I was hoping to have a late night in this very room, sleep in and maybe not even get out of bed the whole day.  I needed it since it was only a scant break until things got busy with my senior year at UCLA.

"What are you doing baby?" he asked huskily.

"What I've wanted to do for the last 2 weeks.  You've left me hungry…starved Nico.  Now I'm…"

"What baby?  What are you?"

"I'm crazed."

"What do you want?  You can have anything you want.  You know that."

I smirked at him and did I detect a spark of fear or just surprise, as I saw the glint in my eyes reflected in his.  "We'll get to that babe.  Right now I just want to lose control with you.  I just want you to hold still while I get you out of these clothes…despite the fact that they look simply amazing on you…the way this jacket perfectly molds to your shoulders and dips into the contours of your back…"