Chapter 2 Safe Arms

(Picture to the right is Liam)

Chapter 2

Finn

"This is it," Benji announced as he pulled his bright red Landrover LR4 into the parking lot of the Boy's Club.  He and Ajax had apparently squabbled over car choices when Benji decided to buy his first car; Benji wanted something used and that "normal" people would drive, Ajax insisted on 'new and safe,' he said as he defended himself when we were having dinner last night.  

Ajax had won the argument, even insisting on paying for it, which didn't go over well.  Ajax resorted to pulling out their contract and highlighting the fine print, pointed out that he had moved Benji too far from campus to take transit and closed the deal (as I was told by Benji in private) by teasing him mercilessly and not letting him cum until he agreed.  Ajax did give Benji the choice in colour, which of course he chose something bright and vibrant, just like his personality.  Benji also insisted on something that could hold at least 6 or 7 people so he could take his 'boys' places, of course Ajax didn't mind the size, wanting as much metal surrounding Benji as possible.

We entered the large building and signed in at the office while Benji introduced me around. 

"I texted Liam and he said he would be here today even if his brother and the other two were off working, usually he wouldn't if they weren't with him, but I told him you were coming with me and he promised."

"I thought they worked here?"

"Part time, they also have regular jobs.  Brett is apprenticing at a local mechanics, Aiden works in construction and Jonah got a job at the hospital.  Ajax helped them get the jobs, Jonah actually just finished his first year at U.C.L.A!  He got a scholarship and Ajax and his company has given him grants to pay for books and living expenses.  The four of them are sharing an apartment not too far from yours, kind of central to the school and their jobs.  Ajax won't admit it, but I'm pretty sure he's subsidizing it because the rent is really reasonable for a 4 bedroom place."

"That's great of Ajax."

"Yeah, they're really good kids."

"Kids, Benj, they're my age."

"And you're my itty bitty little brother!" He goofed grabbing my head in his arm and trying to give me a noogie.

"Oh no you don't, I grew up ya know, I can take you down now."  I growled as I stood up, bringing the now 'shorter than me Benji' up on his toes, he released his grip and patted my back.

"Down boy!" he said with a smirk.

"I don't know, they were the first boys I bonded with here at the club and we got pretty close," he continued, "they come out to the house pretty often and I'll just always think of them as my boys, and I'm really proud of them and all they've accomplished, especially with some of the issues they've had to deal with growing up."

"You're really an amazing guy B-bop," I said admiringly, using the nickname I had coined when we were romping around New York together.

We walked outside and suddenly there was a very small teenage boy in front of us.  He had long straight black hair which fell in his eyes, he was clutching a sketch pad and a leather pouch to his chest.  His blue jeans were worn and looked to be a few sizes too big as if handed down from a larger sized sibling as well as a huge UCLA hoodie which hung almost to his knees.

"Hey Liam," Benji called out, "Nice sweatshirt!"

"I borrowed it from Jonah," he said softly, breathing in.  "It smells like him," he added with a content smile.  Liam was about the cutest thing I had seen in a long time.  The type of cute you just want to hug and protect and put on a shelf to look at, often.  Just then he looked at me shyly.