Chapter 4 White Lies?

Chapter 4

Finn

We walk into the club and Benji signs me in as a guest.  We won't be able to go onto any of the private floors, but I'm okay with that.  The main part of the place doesn't look too dissimilar to a regular dance club, except there's a lot of black leather and a lot of skin showing.  While I am signing a guest form, which I notice includes a non-disclosure blurb at the bottom, I see a very large, very well built man in his late thirties walk up.

Benji immediately dropped his gaze down, while I remained neutral.  "Hello Benji," the very deep and gravelly, but friendly voice said.  "Where's Ajax tonight?"

"Hello Master Phillip, Master Ajax had to go out of town, but he gave me permission to come tonight.  We're going to meet Peter and Evan."  The large man looked over at me.  "Master Phillip, I'd like to introduce you to my friend/little brother Finn," Benji added.  "He's here as a guest tonight, so we'll just stay on the main floor."  I watched the man's expression change from startled, to shocked and then slightly concerned before he washed the emotions away to a blank expression.

"Nice to meet you Finn," He said, looking closely at me.

"Sir," I nodded.

"Would you like a white bracelet Finn, has Benji explained what that is?" he asked.

"Yes he did, I don't need one Sir.  I'm fine, I can look after myself," I replied confidently.  I wasn't afraid of the club or the people in it, I thought to myself, I'm not the scared 16 year old boy and I'll decide who I want or not want to talk with.  Who knows, I might meet someone interesting tonight and I like leaving my options open.

"Very well.  Benji, you look after him."

"Yes Master Phillip, I will."  The large man walked away and I watched as he stopped to talk to a young man, whispering in his ear before giving him a long kiss on the lips and walking away.  The guy smiled and blushed and then turned to us.  He was a few inches shorter than me, brown hair and pretty green eyes.  He was wearing a pair of tight black leather pants, no shirt and a thick black collar similar to Benji's.

"Hi Benji," he said as he came over.

Benji reached over and gave him a quick hug, "Hey Quentin, this is my little brother Finn I told you about."

"Hi," he said as he smiled shyly.  "Master is going to be pretty busy tonight, is it okay if I hang out with you guys?"

"Of course!  That'd be great!" Benji's inherent exuberance at the forefront.  "Peter and Evan are coming too, they said they would hang out with us for part of the night while Rob and Gavin have some Dom-bonding or something upstairs."  We decided to get a table and order some drinks.  It still was a bit early in the evening so the club wasn't too busy yet.  Quentin was really nice and had lots of questions about New York and my art and my plans for school this year.  He was out of University and worked as a graphic artist designing websites and other online media.

"Benji! Quentin!"  We heard a squeal from the direction of the door and I looked over and saw a beautiful young man with creamy caramel skin and dark hair jumping up and down looking at us.  Next to him was a smaller boy, equally beautiful but in such an opposite way; light brown hair and pale skin, large round eyes that looked over at us before he turned to a much larger man who was looking down at him lovingly.  Both of the younger men were wearing collars, as they were obviously with their Doms.   I laughed as the fourth man took the taller boy's face in his hands and after kissing him on the lips started petting his head as if calming him down.  Once they had all signed in they made their way over.