Adriel, Steven, Jake, and Neana

Rozalyn's POV

I sat back down on the couch, stretching my back out. Steven was on my left, Adriel on my right. As I sat down I was firing Yulema's ass up with texts. I was really mad.

"-I HATE YOU ULEE"

"-I'M NEVER BUYING YOU TACO BELL EVER AGAIN"

"-I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET HERE"

"-SUCK MY ASS"

"-ACTUALLY, SUCK OURI'S ASS YOU CACA POOPOO"

"-WHEN YOU GET BACK I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE FOR LEAVING ME WITH THESE TWO JITS"

"-BYEEEEEE."

I let out a sigh.

"Who were you texting?" Steven said.

"Just Yulema. So... What do you guys wanna watch?" I asked, scrolling through the movies on netflix.

My phone vibrated in my lap and the screen of my phone lit up. It was from Ulee.

"-Rozalyn Delson (;"

Once I read the text I instantly shut off my phone. I hate her so much right now. After I thought people were done texing me I recieved ANOTHER message.

"-Hey"

Oh it was just Jake. I was relieved.

"-Hey! I know this is sudden but can you come over?"

"-Sure, can I bring someone else?"

"-Of course (:"

"-Thanks, i'll see you in a bit then :)"

I turned off my phone and threw it onto the table in front of us.

"We should watch a horror movie." Adriel suggested.

My eyes widened.

"NOPE." I immediately replied.

"Please?" Steven begged.

"NO."

"PLEASEEE?" Adriel pouted.

"No."

"PUH-LEAAAA--"

"OKAY. OKAY. FINE. Let me go make some popcorn then." I grumbled.

"Wait I have to go to the bathroom. Where is it?"

"Just follow me Adriel."

I stood up and made my way to the kitchen with Adriel following behind me. I pointed in the direction towards the bathroom.

"It's over th--"

A pair of slender arms wrapped around my waist suddenly. I inhaled the sweet, alluring smell of someone's cologne.

"I really wish you were mine." Adriel sighed.

He released me and walked to the restroom. I shook my head slightly and just tried to brush it off. Guys are really becoming a handful. After I made the popcorn I walked back to the couch and sat next to Steven, Adriel joining us a second later. The movie already started. I think it was called "Oujia" or something like that.

I placed the bowl of popcorn on the table and grabbed a blanket, wrapping my entire body in it and covering my face. I LOVE scary movies. I just hate pop ups. I swear one day I'll get a heartattack from them.

All the people placed their hands on the little triangle thing and it started to move. It's crazy how calm they were. The lights above them flickered then were shattered, pieces falling everywhere. The table started to lift up...

"I'M HERE!"

I started screaming my lungs out and hid myself under the blanket. Steven and Adriel were BURSTING out laughing by now. I stood up and turned on the lights. I shut off the T.V and glared at Jake.

"What the fuck?! Do you not know how to knock?!"

"Well, the door was open so I just let myself in." He shrugged.

I mentally slapped myself in the face. Did I really forget to lock the door?

"Hey bro." Steven said, waving.

"Yo." Jake replied.

A girl entered the house and stood beside Jake, smiling and waving at me.

"Woaah. You didn't tell me the person was going to be a girl. Who's this?" I smiled back.

"My girlfriend, Neana."

She was really pretty. She had stright long brown hair and brown eyes. She was taller than me though and had a light tan. She dressed nice too.

"Neana?!" Steven blurted out.

"Steven!" Neana shouted, running towards Steven and pouncing on top of him giving him a big hug.

She stood back up and laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry about that. It's just been forever since I've seen my bestfriend." She apologized, blushing faintly.

I laughed and gave Jake a side hug.

"It's totally fine, haha."

She plopped down beside Steven and Jake sat beside Neana and put his arm around her.

"So what were ya'll planning on doing?" She asked us.

"Well, I was thinking we could all go swim in the lake that's in my backyard..."

"But I didn't bring my bikini." Neana pouted.

"You guys could just wear basketball shorts and I'll let you borrow a pair of mine Neana."

"Sounds good to me. I'd love to see these two in bikinis." Steven teased.

________________________________

REALLY late update. I'm so sorry! I'm so busy. Ugh I hate school. But here you go. (: Don't forget to comment vote and follow me! The end of this story is coming near sadly... I had tons of fun writing it! :)