"I WUB YOU."

Rozalyn's POV

It's been one day since Steven's been in the hospital and one day since I've told Adriel I like him. I sat in Steven's hospital room with Jake. I haven't spoken to him in a while so he was surprised when I called him and told him the news. Adriel said he would stop by later on.

Steven was asleep, resting peacefully. He looked so freaking attractive while he was sleeping. I just wished things never got out of hand. When did everything go wrong?

"Jake, I need you to tell me the truth."

"About what?" He replied.

"Why didn't you tell me Steven was already with Abby?"

He looked at me like I was stupid or something.

"Abby? Steven only hung out with her after you and him 'broke up.' They dated a while back yeah, but after a week Steven dumped her because she was clingy but she kept on trying to get him back. While you and him were together all he ever talked about was you. I swear."

A hand landed on mind, and gripped it gently. My attention turned to Steven who was smiling softly at me. That same smile I loved.

"He's telling the truth." He said quietly.

"Hey, well I have to go now. My mom's here. I'll see you guys at school."

"Bye." Steven and I replied.

I hopped in the bed next to Steven and pulled the covers over me. I was freezing by now and I didn't have a jacket. I turned to my side and my eyes met Steven's. Our faces were literally an inch away. My cheeks heatened up at how close we were. His seemed to do the same.

"Remember when we first kissed?" He smiled.

"I never forgot."

He started to lean in and our lips met. It was exactly like how our first kiss was-- perfect and breathtaking.

"You've gotten better at kissing." I giggled.

"Learned from the best." He winked.

"Hmm... your mum doesn't count sorry."

"I don't even care how you insulted me. The way you say mom is so damn cute."

He stared deep into my eyes again, and leaned forward. He stopped right before our lips were going to touch.

"Just kidding." He chuckled, and planted a kiss on my forhead.

I sat on top of him and slid my hand into his, entwining our fingers together.

"Stick your tounge out."

"What why?" He asked.

"Because."

He decided to just do what I say and stuck his tounge. I bit onto it.

"Tell me you love me or else."

"Or else what?"

I bit his tounge a little harder.

"OW!"

"Say it!"

"Nope."

"What did you say?"

I bit harder and I swear his tounge was going to come off today.

"I wub you."

"LOUDER."

"I WUB YOU."

I stopped biting his tounge and smashed my lips into his. I pulled away and blushed.

"You what?" I asked again.

"I love you." He happily repeated.

I plopped my body back beside him and wrapped my whole entire freaking body around him like he was a teddy bear.

"I'm tired." I whispered.

"Good night, mi princessa."

"Night pinche flaco."

One thing crossed my mind before I fell asleep.

Adriel.

He said he would be here.

He... did he see us?

____________________________________

Oh lord Rozalyn. You sure are a handful. First you like Adriel then go on having Steven say he loves you. xD Short chapter again. :P Poor baby Adriel.