Big Sister Advice

Rozalyn's POV

Weasel's and my lips connected, but it didn't feel right. There was a feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me that was the wrong thing to do. Once I reached the surface of the water I paniced.

"Uhm... I'm kinda hungry now. I'm gonna go get some food!" I blurted out.

I grabbed Neana's arm since she was the only girl here besides myself and I really needed some advice. We wrapped towels around ourselves and rushed into the house.

"What's wrong Rozalyn?! What happened?" She asked me with a concerned look on her face.

I paused before answering.

"What is it?"

"... I kissed ... "

"WHO?!"

"Weaseeeel." I groaned.

I put my head down on the counter ashamed of myself. I keep catching feelings for every guy so damn quick and moving way too fast with them.

"You don't even know Raudel right?" She asked wide-eyed.

My phone on the table in front of me started to ring. It was from Yulema.

"Open the door. I'm here." She said before hanging up.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I hugged her so tightly and thanked God she was here. I REALLY need her advice.

"IKISSEDWEASEL." I said really fast.

"I JUST TOLD YOU TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ADRIEL AND STEVEN. NOW YOU'RE HOEING AROUND WITH WEASEL? ROZALYN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. WE'RE FIGURING THIS OUT RIGHT NOW."

Big sister knows it all.

We all sat down on the couch with me in the middle. Yulema and Neana gave me dead serious faces. I started to crack up though because they looked mad funny.

"SH. SHUT UP." Yulema yelled.

"Ok. Sorry."

"Alright so who did you choose between Steven and Adriel?"

"I haven't chosen yet... But my heart's set on Steven but my mind thinks Adriel."

"What about Weasel?"

"I wouldn't date Weasel Rozalyn, unless you like bad boys." Neana spoke up.

"Huh? Why not?" I asked.

"He just hangs out with the wrong crowd sometimes. I used to smoke weed with him but Jake helped me stop."

I started wondering.

"Yulema you've tried it before right?"

"Yeah. Why? Don't tell me you want to." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Well, I've never done it before so."

"No. I'm not going to let you."

I rolled my eyes at how overprotective Ulee's become. She acts like my mom now.

"Whatever."

I got up and started walking back to the lake.

"What are you doing?" They asked me.

"Going back to hang out with Weasel. Duh."

____________________

Ya'll are saying Rozalyn's being a hoe and yeah ik. xD But TRUST ME. Her and Weasel talking are REALLY IMPORTANT to the story. To keep your hopes up I'll say in future chapter STEVEN saves Rozalyn from making a bad decision. (: