XO.

Steven's POV

I arrived at the front of the school and saw Rozalyn talking to two other girls. I went up to her and asked if we can talk. Her friends whispered to each other and started squealing.

"Hey Steven! Uhm, can we like take a selfie together?" They asked, stepping in front of Rozalyn.

"Sure, I guess."

I didn't want to be rude to them. While they took out their phones to take pictures Rozalyn already left to go talk to some other guy. I decided to just leave her alone for now. I didn't want to piss her off more than she is right now.

~ 1st/2nd/3rd Period ~

Classes were boring. Rozalyn was ignoring me. I got lunch detention in 3rd period for not paying attention. That actually happens a lot but I had a reason this time. A certain someone was on my mind the whole period.

~ Lunch Time ~

I was going to 3rd period for detention when I saw Rozalyn roaming around. I ran up to her and grabbed her hand so she couldn't just walk away like she's been doing.

"I know you're mad at me but can you at least tell me why?" I asked, expecting the answer I had in mind.

"Are you really that stupid? Do you not know what you did wrong?" She growled, glaring at me.

"No, I do... It's because I hung out with Natalia right?" I said with an uneasy feeling.

She didn't answer so I took that as a yes.

"I know that was fucked up of me, but I'm sorry. I really mean it bruh."

She looked at me with hurt eyes, frowning. Her words seemed caught in her throat.

"I'm really sorry. I mean it." I repeated.

"Tell me why you lied." She demanded.

I opened my mouth to tell her the truth, but thought I shouldn't after.

"I can't tell you that..."

"Then don't bother talking to me." She murmured, trying to leave.

I pulled her arm towards me and backed her into a wall, my hands were on each side of her head. With our faces only inches away I realized how beautiful Rozalyn was up close. She had these big brown eyes, a small nose, dimples, and she has the cutest smile I've ever seen when she does smile.

I looked deep into her mesmerizing eyes, flashbacks from when I first met her entered my mind. I found myself leaning in, closing the gap between our lips. I swear I could see sparks flying, and cupid shooting arrows at our asses. I knew I would fall for this girl the moment I saw her at the skate park. She's the only one I want to be with now. We pulled away from each other because we needed air. Fuck air, that kiss was breathtaking. She looked at me wide eyed with an obvious blush on her face.

"I like you Rozalyn, and only you." I stated.

"...What about Natalia?" She asked me.

"She said that you told her you liked Jake so I backed off. I saw you guys kiss in class so I believed her."

"We only kissed to see if you would do anything. Jake told me that if you got mad about it that meant you liked me, but you didn't so..."

"Well, how was our kiss?" I smirked.

She paused and thought for a moment, gazing at my eyes.

"It was special." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I have to get to third period now though. I have detention." I mumbled, ruining the moment.

"It's fine. Go." She said.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and I went to my class. I opened the door to an angry looking teacher.

"Where have you been, Mr. Fernandez?" Mr. Watson interrogated me.

"I just went to the bathroom." I lied with ease.

"Hmph." He said not sounding convinced.

He continued reading the book in his hands while I took a seat at my desk. I laid my head on my hand to stare out the window. Honestly, I didn't even care that I was in detention. The feeling of our kiss still lingered, and I smiled just thinking about her.

__________________________________________

Awww, they finally kissed! Yay! Keep on commenting and voting scummies. (; Don't you guys love me for writing this fanfiction? Aw, I love you too. c; At first, when I wrote the first chapter I was hesistant to post it thinking that no one would read it but look at my story now! It has about 3k reads! (: Love all the support you guys give me. Don't forget to follow me, loves. <3