Yulema Ramirez.

Rozalyn's POV

Steven rang the doorbell for me. I knew he could tell I was way too excited to meet my sister. I kept fidgeting with my hands when a familiar smile greeted me at the door.

"BABY!" She screamed, clinging onto me like a monkey.

"BAE!" I screamed back, hugging her tightly.

Her smile slowly faded when she noticed Steven. He looked like he felt awkward, just standing there quietly and observing.

"What is he doing here?" She asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

"He's my boyfriend..."

"Oh." She said stepping back to lean against the doorway.

"Yulema, who's at the--"

He stopped next to Yulema. His eyes lit up as we made eye contact while a soft smile formed on his face. In that very moment, it literally felt like we were the only people in the world. An arm wrapped around my waist. I almost forgot Steven was here.

"Who's that?" The boy asked Yulema.

"She's my sister, Rozalyn. Rozalyn this is Adriel, my bestfriend."

"Hey." I smiled, doing a small wave at him.

"Hey." He smiled back.

"We should go inside now." Yulema said, a small smirk forming on her face.

Yulema dragged me to her room leaving Adriel and Steven alone with each other in the living room. I raised an eyebrow at her, expecting her to say something.

"Why are you dating Steven?" She interrogated me.

I thought for a minute. A million words popped into my head.

"Well, he's funny, nice, cute--"

"And a player." She interrupted me.

"What do you mean?"

"I dated Steven for like a week before, and he cheated on me with one of his fans named Abby, and I'm pretty sure he's cheating on you with her now."

"...How would you know?" I asked unsure about everything she just said.

"Ask for his phone, and look at his text messages."

"Fine. I'm only doing this to prove you wrong."

We walked back into the living room. I sat next to Steven and Yulema sat next to Adriel. Steven paid no attention to me and just sat there texting someone his phone. I didn't bother trying to peek knowing he'll quickly shut off his phone or exit his texts. Then Yulema pointed at her phone while mouthing the words 'do it.'

"Babe?" I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"Oh sure." He said, handing me it.

I scooted away from him and laid down so that the back of the phone was facing Steven and he couldn't see what I was doing. I checked his text messages and everything was deleted until a a new text message was received from someone named Abby Vasquez.

Lol okay see you later babe <3

My eyes widened, and I froze. I bit my lip to stop the tears that were now forcing to come out.

Yulema was right. Steven wouldn't want someone like me anyways...

I dropped the phone and dashed out the house.

Yulema's POV

I jumped off the couch and grabbed Steven's phone before he could get it. There was a text message on the screen.

Abby Vasquez

Lol okay see you later babe <3

"Why did she just run out like that?" Steven asked, clueless.

"Because you're a fucking asshole!" I yelled a bit too loud.

I tossed Steven's phone at him, watching him read the text.

"Adriel, go after her." I said while glaring at Steven.

Once Adriel left I stood up in front of Steven with my arms crossed in front of me.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Leave. You already know how to get home, so leave." I repeated myself.

Without saying another word, he walked out the door.

_____________________________________________

The next chapter will be another continuation of what happened today in this chapter! Did a quick update because I didn't go to school since I was sick. (: Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me scumbags. <3 Luhh you. && this is no hate towards Abby Vasquez. I'm just using her a s a character in a story. Tbh she seems really cool and nice, and she's drop dead gorgeous. :*