Boys Will Be Boyz.

Rozalyn's POV

"7th period is so boring!" I said thinking out loud by accident.

All eyes became directed towards me, including the teacher's.

"Rozalyn, is there something you would like to say about my class?" Ms. K, my math teacher said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah i'm good bruh."

Everyone started laughing, so she gave me a death glare. If only looks could kill...

"What did you just call me young lady?" She snapped.

"Bruh."

She let out a long sigh.

"Since it's your first day here, I'll let this slide. I recommend you choose who to spend time with wisely." She said while glaring at Steven.

He was sleeping like baby on his desk. Drool trickled down the side of his face. I laughed and shook him. He turned his head my direction and looked at me with puffy eyes.

"Morning princess ratchet."

"Morning babe." He said while wiping the drool off his face.

"Don't call me babe with your ratchet ass." I snapped flipping my hair back.

He smiled lightly at me, and my heart started beating faster. I looked forward and tried to concentrate on what the teacher was saying but this weird feeling kept running through me. I shook my head slightly and sighed.

"It's nothing right? It's nothing..." I thought to myself.

~

"Rozalyn?" A faint voice said.

"Rozaaalyynn?" It said again.

"Rozalyn!" A familiar voice yelled.

I caught my breath and met eyes with Steven.

"Class is over... What were you spacing out about?"

"Nada. (nothing) Let's go."

I got up from my seat and we walked out the classroom side by side. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and Steven snatched it.

"What the fuck Steven?"

"It's Brandon, don't forget to meet me in front of the school. Winky face." He said, reading the text aloud.

He glanced at me and gave me a look of disapproval.

"You're still going on a date with him?"

"It's not a date! We're just hanging out."

"How about you ditch him and hang out with me?"

"Nah, I can't do that..." I said.

"Come on, we'll have fun."

I gave him an unsure look and shrugged.

"Never mind, It's cool." He said sounding disappointed.

"Sorry..." I said frowning.

We reached the front doors of the school. Steven opened the door for me.

"Have fun, bruh..."

"Thanks." I said awkwardly while walking out.

I spotted Brandon and ran up to him. He heard me coming and turned around.

"Hey." 

"What took you so long?" He said.

"I was just talking to Steven, sorry."

"No, it's fine. You wanna go get some ice cream?" He said doing his cute side smile.