Because I Hate You.

Rozalyn's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! 

I shot upwards and shut off my annoying ass alarm. I took a quick shower and after I was done I wrapped a towel around myself. I sat on my bed thinking about what I should wear today.

"I heard it's going to be kind of cold today so..."

I put on a loose white cropped sweater that hung off my shoulder with black high waisted shorts and black Janoskis. I checked myself in the mirror and thought my outfit was okay. I've been having this lazy look all week so today I felt like dressing up a bit.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my curling iron. I curled my hair into loose beach waves and smiled at how perfectly they ended up. I usually never curl my hair because it never ends up how I want it to, but this time it came out nicely.

I walked into the garage and picked out one from the row of penny boards. I decided on the blue and red one. I grabbed my backpack, said bye to my mom, and walked out the door.

I hopped on my board, the wind blowing with my hair flowing behind me. The calming silence, the cool weather, and cruising. A good start for the day.

Steven's POV

I was walking to school with a couple other friends when a girl on the other side of the street caught my eye. I watched as she passed by. She was wearing a white sweater and black shorts. Her wavy hair flowed behind her like she was in a movie... She skated by too fast so I couldn't see her face. My friends noticed what I was staring at and exchanged smirks.

"Go get it Steven!" They chanted.

"Come on, bruh. Stop."

"Don't be a pussy." Carter said.

"But don't get pussy whipped." Christian added.

"Alright, fine." I said, leaving my friends and skating towards the girl's direction.

I skated faster hoping I would see her. I spotted her at a distance and pushed harder. When I was at an arm's reach I went behind her to grab her hand and pull her off her board.

"What the fuck?!" A familiar voice yelled.

She tripped on her own feet, making me fall back with her landing on top. Her back faced me until she turned around and sat on top of me. Her eyes met mine and I was surprised to see who the girl was.

"Rozalyn?"

She shot me a death glare.

"You look different..." I said.

She got off of me without saying a word and stood up grabbing her board ready to leave. I grabbed her arm with a questionable look on my face. Instead of facing me she pulled her arm away from me and started walking away. I stepped in front of her and held her in place.

"Are you mad at me? What did I do?" I asked.

Her eyes bored into mine. I had an uneasy feeling because I wasn't use to her being so serious with me, or with anyone as a matter of fact.

"Move." She said firmly.

"Not until you tell me why you're ignoring me."

"Because I hate you." She said bluntly.

My eyes widened and my grip loosened on her arms, and with that she took her chance to leave. I watched her back as she skated away. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I realized why she was mad, but I don't understand how she could have known. 

"I shouldn't have done that to her."

I sat on the ground and stared at nothing in particular.

"I fuck up everything good that happens to me..."

_____________________________________

Short chapter because you guys kept commenting for me to update. :) This is just getting everything set up for the next chapter. :D Well, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me! #scumbag4dgk <3