Chapter 29: letter

"Harper?" I hear a voice say.

Why are cookies unhealthy?
It's crazy!

"Harper!" I hear them shout again, louder this time.

I mean I get they have chocolate in it and lots of people love chocolate but chocolate come from trees! Well they do put lots of sugar in it..

I'LL INVENT HEALTY SUGAR!

"HARPER!!!" They scream while little worm arms grab my shoulders pushing me back and forth.

I shake my head and look and Emma staring at me. Her long red hair was in a high pony tail and she was wearing make up which I have to say it looked pretty good.

"WHAT!" I shouted back just as loud.

She winced, backing away.
"Damn girl, I think I've gone deaf!"

"You can say that again." I mumbled, raising an eyebrow at her while smirking.

She narrowed her eyes down at me and shook her head.

"Anyway.. I figured Isabel needed a girls get away and we all went shopping and stayed in a hotel?" She suggested, I knew she was excited cause she had the biggest grin on her face and her eyebrows were raised and he eyes twinkled.

I gave her the "are you serious" look.

"What?"

"Emma... Isabel's mate died. Her mate DIED! Not long ago at all did he die, I don't think she will be able to get up and be like I'm fine, everything's great. She's been staying in bed for days and she hasn't showered, I went to check up on her yesterday, she's not doing well at all."

"Which is another reason to go shopping!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her like she's grown three heads.

"Let's just ask, I know that it seems inappropriate to be wanting to go shopping at a time like this but when sad things happen like this, I get uncomfortable and freak out, trying to make everything better again." she said a little quieter.

"Emma, I know you don't like it when sad things happen, I don't either, but it's what happens in life." I say giving her a sad smile.

She smiles back at me. "You still want to ask her?"

"Yes."

[...]

I knock on Isabel's wooden door, doubting she will actually get up and answer.

"Hello?" I hear her voice through the door.

"It's Harper and Emma. " I say loud enough that she can hear.

"Come in."

We open the door and walk in, I look over to her bed where she usually is found. I was about to say something but she wasn't laying down.

"Hi guys." she smiles while painting her toenails a red color.

"Hi?" I say clearly confused. I look at what she's wearing, which I was even more surprised when it wasn't pajamas or a robe.

She was wearing a short red dress with the top cut low and long sleeves and she was wearing black tights under that. Her long blonde hair was curled perfectly and she was wearing bright red lipstick like Taylor swift and perfect eye make up.

"Who are you and what did you do with the Isabel I saw yesterday?" I ask laughing nervously.

She laughed and playfully hit my arm.
"I figured I couldn't stay in bed crying all day long so I got dressed up, I was going to ask you guys if you wanted to do something today." she said smiling.

I raised an eyebrow having a suspicion.

'She's gone insane' my wolf said

'I think she did to' I said agreeing with my wolf.

"Yes! That's why we came down here to see if you wanted to go on a girls trip! Harper thought you wouldn't want to go but I insisted we asked anyway." Emma said beaming with excitement while I stood there thinking what the hell is going on.

"No I want to go on a girls day with you guys, let me get my purse and I'll go." she said walking into her walk in closet with Emma following behind.

I sat on the bed waiting just looking around the room.

What do I do? Do I just sit here?

I looked to my left and a letter caught my eye. I leaned over to get a closer look.

"Ready to go?" A voice snapped me back. I looked over and saw Emma and Isabel.

"Yep." I smiled and walked out the door with them.

Although I looked pretty calm, I was panicking a little because the I caught a glimpse of the letter.

Isabel, I'm glad you decided to join me, we will be there soon everything will be the way it should be.

Something isn't right.

Hey guys! This chapter was kinda just a filler so Ya and I also made a new book that I'm excited about and it would be awesome if you checked it out to see if it's something your into please and thank you:) don't forget to vote comment and follow